Just wanted to say

SlickRick

Reaction score
Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Russell Wilson are the only quarterbacks that No matter the opponent, no matter how bad the team around them is, no matter the injuries, they will give their team a shot to win every single game they play

Pete,Bevell,Cable I believe in their system, but where there's a Wilson there's a way he masks a lot of there faults

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
Thank you for all the 12s/fans who believed in the win tonight even before the critics came out

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
SlickRick":37hkpx9a said:
Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Russell Wilson are the only quarterbacks that No matter the opponent, no matter how bad the team around them is, no matter the injuries, they will give there team a shot to win every single game they play

Pete,Bevell,Cable I believe in there system, but where there's a Wilson there's a way he masks a lot of there faults

I dont believe in Cables system. When 2-3 guys continuously come in untouched show much more of a system issue than lack of talent. I don't have a problem with Pete and Bevell is adequate.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SlickRick":193gvulf said:
Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Russell Wilson are the only quarterbacks that No matter the opponent, no matter how bad the team around them is, no matter the injuries, they will give there team a shot to win every single game they play

Pete,Bevell,Cable I believe in there system, but where there's a Wilson there's a way he masks a lot of there faults
It's > the- i -r< , not > th -e -re<, but yes, Wilson is the real deal. :2thumbs:

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Did we just see the unleashing of both offense and defense tonight.
Is it the plays they want to show in the first half of the season that seem to make Rus better towards the end of one
It might explain his Dec. Jan. numbers wouldn't it.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
hawxfreak":34oety8f said:
Is it the plays they want to show in the first half of the season that seem to make Rus better towards the end of one

I think so. It's why I have been thinking, better yet, CONVINCED that Bevell is mentally slow or had made some type of deal with SATAN & his 1st cousin. Anyone with one working eye can see that #3 is at his best when he is allowed to be "The MAN in the place! Punch you in the face. A gun on his waist..." The Kid is a natural born, certified, straight lace, no chase, BALLER! Time to stop dickin' around. Let that guy COOK! :0190l:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hgwellz12":39ow4xje said:
hawxfreak":39ow4xje said:

I think so. It's why I have been thinking, better yet, CONVINCED that Bevell is mentally slow or had made some type of deal with SATAN & his 1st cousin. Anyone with one working eye can see that #3 is at his best when he is allowed to be "The MAN in the place! Punch you in the face. A gun on his waist..." The Kid is a natural born, certified, straight lace, no chase, BALLER! Time to stop dickin' around. Let that guy COOK! :0190l:
^ This guy gets it! ^ :2thumbs:

Latest posts