Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

LeGarrette Blount...eat crow

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
LeGarrette Blount...eat crow
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 pm
  • https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia- ... -111481143

Ever since I read this a couple of days ago,I've been hoping with every fiber in my being for Seahawks to punch this guy in the mouth with a win, and sure enough they didn't disappoint. Where are you now, Blount?

This win feels so much more satisfying
    jmahon316
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: LeGarrette Blount...eat crow
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:05 pm
  • He's probably in the locker room showering. I mean, the game JUST ended.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:05 pm
  • Who's that ? Oh yeah somebody who lucked up to be a patriot & now garbage against a real Seattle team haha
    SlickRick
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:He's probably in the locker room showering. I mean, the game JUST ended.

This guy knows his situational humor,10/10 :P
    jmahon316
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm
  • Same with Shannon Sharpe, and a host of other media talking heads. Any given Sunday suckas.....
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:14 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:Same with Shannon Sharpe, and a host of other media talking heads. Any given Sunday suckas.....

Can't wait for them all to eat crow
    SlickRick
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:19 pm
  • Blount is a Dbag. Proof when back in his college days when he sucker punched a Boise state player. He is the only reason I would root against Philadelphia is the Hawks ever get knocked out of playoffs.
    Year of The Hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:25 pm
  • I believe our D isn't that special.

We really struggle on the Pass , and we focus more on the run. Even with Sherman and Kam in, guys like Rodgers, Ryan will shread this D
    poly1274
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 pm
  • poly1274 wrote:I believe our D isn't that special.

We really struggle on the Pass , and we focus more on the run. Even with Sherman and Kam in, guys like Rodgers, Ryan will shread this D

Great thing is Ryan might get bounced out of the playoffs by week 16 & arron s packers won't get in the big dance too
    SlickRick
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:32 pm
  • My least favorite player in the league. He had the gall to wear a "Bitch Mode" jersey at the Pats SB parade when he did next to nothing in that game and Marshawn was fantastic. What a joke.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:34 pm
  • SlickRick wrote:
    poly1274 wrote:I believe our D isn't that special.

Great thing is Ryan might get bounced out of the playoffs by week 16 & arron s packers won't get in the big dance too

That's the great thing. I don't have any faith that Seattle can stand toe to toe with GB and Falcons on the road. And I'm starting to think that GB knows how to stop RW.
    poly1274
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:35 pm
  • Not a fan of the dude at all, but that BSU player deserved to get popped.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:42 pm
  • Hope a Jag goes on record saying something similar. Gives our D rocket-fuel grade motivation.
    F E E L I N G L I K E 2 0 1 3 A L L O V E R A G A I N !
    Ruminator
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:43 pm
  • As for Blount, he's the type of the guy if he's in your team you would love him , and if he's not in your team you hate him.

Kinda like Lynch.

But Blount is so useful in situations where it's 3rd & 1 and 4th &1. He was converting most of his Runs.
    poly1274
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:48 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:Not a fan of the dude at all, but that BSU player deserved to get popped.

Because he turned Blount's quote about 'owing them an ass whoppin' back around on him? No.
    253hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:50 pm
  • Don't forget about the t-shirt he held up during the Patriots Super Bowl parade. He's a classless POS and I despise him. He's also not a good enough RB to even hold Marshawn's jock strap.

"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:54 pm
  • jmahon316 wrote:https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/LeGarrette-Blount-Seahawks-defense-isnt-anything-special--111481143

Ever since I read this a couple of days ago,I've been hoping with every fiber in my being for Seahawks to punch this guy in the mouth with a win, and sure enough they didn't disappoint. Where are you now, Blount?

Nobody runs on us if we're serious. You have to beat our new and actually very good secondary.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:00 pm
  • Josea16 wrote:
    jmahon316 wrote:https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/LeGarrette-Blount-Seahawks-defense-isnt-anything-special--111481143

Nobody runs on us if we're serious. You have to beat our new and actually very good secondary.
    I said this straight up to the cool Philly fans that dropped by. The guy's that dropped by where really good fans, not assholes.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:40 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Don't forget about the t-shirt he held up during the Patriots Super Bowl parade. He's a classless POS and I despise him. He's also not a good enough RB to even hold Marshawn's jock strap.

Wonder how bitchmode is taking tonight’s loss???
    He can thank our OC for his ring!
    Last edited by Sports Hernia on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:44 pm
  • poly1274 wrote:As for Blount, he's the type of the guy if he's in your team you would love him , and if he's not in your team you hate him.

Kinda like Lynch.

But Blount is so useful in situations where it's 3rd & 1 and 4th &1. He was converting most of his Runs.

LOL. Lynch who is universally loved around the league?
    London12
    NET Starter

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 pm
  • Yeah, no comparison between Blount and Lynch. I can't think of anything truly malicious that Lynch has done or said.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Don't forget about the t-shirt he held up during the Patriots Super Bowl parade. He's a classless POS and I despise him. He's also not a good enough RB to even hold Marshawn's jock strap.

Wonder how bitchmode is taking tonight’s loss???
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:41 pm
  • Blount has always reminded me of lynch. Way back to his college days.
    "...and now they got a bicycle!"
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:47 am
  • jmahon316 wrote:https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/LeGarrette-Blount-Seahawks-defense-isnt-anything-special--111481143

yeah i thought the same also cant wait to hear fkn shannon sharpie eat crow later
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 am
  • poly1274 wrote:
    SlickRick wrote:
    poly1274 wrote:I believe our D isn't that special.

That's the great thing. I don't have any faith that Seattle can stand toe to toe with GB and Falcons on the road. And I'm starting to think that GB knows how to stop RW.

Dude...enough
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:13 am
  • Blount and Ajayi both got OWNED by the Seahawks defense.
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:15 am
  • 253hawk wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:Not a fan of the dude at all, but that BSU player deserved to get popped.

Because he turned Blount's quote about 'owing them an ass whoppin' back around on him? No.

Not sure about all that, but he was the guy who got in his face first. Even Chris Peterson thought it was out of line because he can be seen going after the guy before Blount punched him.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:05 am
  • poly1274 wrote:As for Blount, he's the type of the guy if he's in your team you would love him , and if he's not in your team you hate him.

Kinda like Lynch.

Blount is a steaming pile of shit, and NOTHING like " It's All About That Action Boss" Lynch.
    IF he was so useful in 3rd & 1's, and 4th & 1's, he would have PROVED his worth last night, and taken the bull by the horns to help his teammates WIN the game against a "beat up, & NOTHING SPECIAL Seahawks Defense, eh??
    Some ANNOYING Bitches like Blount like to Talk ...Lynch expressed himself with his ACTIONS on the field.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:10 am
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    poly1274 wrote:As for Blount, he's the type of the guy if he's in your team you would love him , and if he's not in your team you hate him.

Kinda like Lynch.

Blount is a steaming pile of shit, and NOTHING like " It's All About That Action Boss" Lynch.
    IF he was so useful in 3rd & 1's, and 4th & 1's, he would have PROVED his worth last night, and taken the bull by the horns to help his teammates WIN the game against a "beat up, & NOTHING SPECIAL Seahawks Defense, eh??
    Some ANNOYING Bitches like Blount like to Talk ...Lynch expressed himself with his ACTIONS on the field.

Yea, I'm confused with this too, "Like Lynch"?

Do other players and fans around the league hate Lynch? I always thought he was very well regarded and respected. That's why Blount with the "Bitch Mode" t-shirt thing was so surprising. What did Lynch ever do to you Blount? :34853_doh:
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:45 pm
  • Many people seem to be above eating crow, and Blount is yet another. Quick to talk Junk before the game, and vanishes after.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:33 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Many people seem to be above eating crow, and Blount is yet another. Quick to talk Junk before the game, and vanishes after.

The issue was if we use the same ole same ole philiosophy and not come out aggressive in the first quarter and Bevell stays the course being conservitive. Thats wnat most were saying and that the defense would play soft zone and they played a lot of Man. So Crow now, Pete and the staff did exactly what many of us said needed to be done to win, using the old plan or philosophy would have been a failure.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:24 am
  • hawker84 wrote:Same with Shannon Sharpe, and a host of other media talking heads. Any given Sunday suckas.....

Sharp has had his good moments though.
    He said SB 48 was over after the 1st quarter because of our defense and that we would have beaten Denver 10/10 times if they played.

Anybody who hangs out with skip Bayless will lose sanity and brain cells, so I would take what he says now with a grain of salt
    "We Have 70 Dollars And A Pair Of Girls Underpants. We're Safe As Kittens I'm Telling You!"
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:57 am
  • Yeah, the fast start was HUGE. Looking up and seeing that scoreboard at 10 zip, you had a real good feeling. And shoot, even Bevell called a good game.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information