LeGarrette Blount...eat crow

Seanhawk

Reaction score
He's probably in the locker room showering. I mean, the game JUST ended.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Who's that ? Oh yeah somebody who lucked up to be a patriot & now garbage against a real Seattle team haha

OP
OP
jmahon316

jmahon316

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2qa8frvm said:
He's probably in the locker room showering. I mean, the game JUST ended.

This guy knows his situational humor,10/10 :p

hawker84

Reaction score
Same with Shannon Sharpe, and a host of other media talking heads. Any given Sunday suckas.....

SlickRick

Reaction score
hawker84":2i8qfnpm said:
Same with Shannon Sharpe, and a host of other media talking heads. Any given Sunday suckas.....

Can't wait for them all to eat crow

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Blount is a Dbag. Proof when back in his college days when he sucker punched a Boise state player. He is the only reason I would root against Philadelphia is the Hawks ever get knocked out of playoffs.

poly1274

Reaction score
I believe our D isn't that special.

We really struggle on the Pass , and we focus more on the run. Even with Sherman and Kam in, guys like Rodgers, Ryan will shread this D

SlickRick

Reaction score
poly1274":1eeja20x said:

We really struggle on the Pass , and we focus more on the run. Even with Sherman and Kam in, guys like Rodgers, Ryan will shread this D

Great thing is Ryan might get bounced out of the playoffs by week 16 & arron s packers won't get in the big dance too

adeltaY

Reaction score
My least favorite player in the league. He had the gall to wear a "Bitch Mode" jersey at the Pats SB parade when he did next to nothing in that game and Marshawn was fantastic. What a joke.

poly1274

Reaction score
SlickRick":215vqerq said:
poly1274":215vqerq said:

Great thing is Ryan might get bounced out of the playoffs by week 16 & arron s packers won't get in the big dance too

That's the great thing. I don't have any faith that Seattle can stand toe to toe with GB and Falcons on the road. And I'm starting to think that GB knows how to stop RW.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Not a fan of the dude at all, but that BSU player deserved to get popped.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Hope a Jag goes on record saying something similar. Gives our D rocket-fuel grade motivation.

poly1274

Reaction score
As for Blount, he's the type of the guy if he's in your team you would love him , and if he's not in your team you hate him.

Kinda like Lynch.

But Blount is so useful in situations where it's 3rd & 1 and 4th &1. He was converting most of his Runs.

253hawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3s5o5dj8 said:
Not a fan of the dude at all, but that BSU player deserved to get popped.

Because he turned Blount's quote about 'owing them an ass whoppin' back around on him? No.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Don't forget about the t-shirt he held up during the Patriots Super Bowl parade. He's a classless POS and I despise him. He's also not a good enough RB to even hold Marshawn's jock strap.

Lze1jvuvntqcjx0rkzkc

Josea16

Reaction score
jmahon316":3em31vdf said:
https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/LeGarrette-Blount-Seahawks-defense-isnt-anything-special--111481143

Ever since I read this a couple of days ago,I've been hoping with every fiber in my being for Seahawks to punch this guy in the mouth with a win, and sure enough they didn't disappoint. Where are you now, Blount?

This win feels so much more satisfying
Nobody runs on us if we're serious. You have to beat our new and actually very good secondary.

Josea16

Reaction score
Josea16":dzeybuzl said:
jmahon316":dzeybuzl said:
https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/LeGarrette-Blount-Seahawks-defense-isnt-anything-special--111481143

Ever since I read this a couple of days ago,I've been hoping with every fiber in my being for Seahawks to punch this guy in the mouth with a win, and sure enough they didn't disappoint. Where are you now, Blount?

This win feels so much more satisfying
Nobody runs on us if we're serious. You have to beat our new and actually very good secondary.
I said this straight up to the cool Philly fans that dropped by. The guy's that dropped by where really good fans, not assholes.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3fl3b9vn said:
Don't forget about the t-shirt he held up during the Patriots Super Bowl parade. He's a classless POS and I despise him. He's also not a good enough RB to even hold Marshawn's jock strap.

Lze1jvuvntqcjx0rkzkc
Wonder how bitchmode is taking tonight’s loss???
He can thank our OC for his ring!

London12

Reaction score
poly1274":3hpjjugb said:
As for Blount, he's the type of the guy if he's in your team you would love him , and if he's not in your team you hate him.

Kinda like Lynch.

But Blount is so useful in situations where it's 3rd & 1 and 4th &1. He was converting most of his Runs.

LOL. Lynch who is universally loved around the league?

Latest posts