Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Hawks mixed power concepts into their run blocking

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Gee I wonder who was saying they should do just that around here for a while??????

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• They've been running plays like this occasionally for years. It makes sense, as both Pocic and Britt are very good at pulling. That doesn't mean the ZBS is being scrapped.
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

• They did the same thing in the lions playoff game last season. I don’t understand the rhythm or reason of the Seahawks offense.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• sdog1981 wrote:I don’t understand the rhythm or reason of the Seahawks offense.

I think Pete is hoping that our opponents won't, either, and thinks that's good strategy.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:I don’t understand the rhythm or reason of the Seahawks offense.

I think Pete is hoping that our opponents won't, either, and thinks that's good strategy.

you can be so crafty that you outsmart yourself at times too.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• sdog1981 wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:

Darrell Bevell and Pete Carroll in a nutshell. They are their own worst enemies for most of the season, and then all of the sudden they have a December surge. It took Bevell three years to finally learn how to use Graham, and it took him six years to figure out that the screen play stymies aggressive defenses.
    Last edited by Spin Doctor on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran

• Brought this up in the GD forum when it happened. Would like to see trap and misdirection plays as well.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

• It’s too bad they waited until the 12th game of the season to start doing this. It would be nice to utilize this sooner so they can maximize the strengths of their personnel as mentioned in the article. There’s a couple of games they probably would have won had they been able to milk the clock with a run game...Redskins for sure and possibly the Titans game too.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

• Spin Doctor wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:

Darrell Bevell and Pete Carroll in a nutshell. They are their own worst enemies for most of the season, and then all of the sudden they have a December surge. It took Bevell three years to finally learn how to use Graham, and it took him six years to figure out that the screen play stymies aggressive defenses.

Good thing Bevell started coaching right after college. At his rate he'll become a decent coach when he reaches Pete's age.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information