Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Blair Walsh...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Blair Walsh...
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:46 pm
  • Well... Blair witch was perfect last night on all 4 attempts...Congrats to him.!!!.... but I still got a workout on my nether regions every time he lined up to kick. All 4 were pretty much dead center. How can he be so accurate at times and then miss a chip shot by 30 feet...SMH...Let's hope he can keep it up the rest of the way..!!
    I eat breakfast 300 yards from 5000 cubans who are trained to kill me.....so don't think for 1 second you can come down here....flash a badge...and make me nervous....
    slateman77
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Blair Walsh
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:48 pm
  • That will probably never go away. :229031_shrug:

At least until he kicks the game winner in the SB. :twisted:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Re: Blair Walsh...
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:23 pm
  • slateman77 wrote:Well... Blair witch was perfect last night on all 4 attempts...Congrats to him.!!!.... but I still got a workout on my nether regions every time he lined up to kick. All 4 were pretty much dead center. How can he be so accurate at times and then miss a chip shot by 30 feet...SMH...Let's hope he can keep it up the rest of the way..!!

:ditto:
    Fire Tom Cable
    xgeoff
    NET Veteran

Re: Blair Walsh...
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:34 pm
  • slateman77 wrote:Well... Blair witch was perfect last night on all 4 attempts...Congrats to him.!!!.... but I still got a workout on my nether regions every time he lined up to kick. All 4 were pretty much dead center. How can he be so accurate at times and then miss a chip shot by 30 feet...SMH...Let's hope he can keep it up the rest of the way..!!

Good Post.

Collectively we are all over him when he screws up, so I like that you brought up his solid performance tonight.

I would, however, like to see him perform with the game on the line though. Having a game winning kick before the playoffs (not assuming we make it) would be a great thing to see.
    Now a guppy driver. Loving the Hawks with my bro Nanomoz for over 30 years
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information