Blair Walsh...

slateman77

Reaction score
Well... Blair witch was perfect last night on all 4 attempts...Congrats to him.!!!.... but I still got a workout on my nether regions every time he lined up to kick. All 4 were pretty much dead center. How can he be so accurate at times and then miss a chip shot by 30 feet...SMH...Let's hope he can keep it up the rest of the way..!!

sutz

Reaction score
That will probably never go away. :229031_shrug:

At least until he kicks the game winner in the SB. :twisted:

xgeoff

Reaction score
slateman77":skt6iest said:
Well... Blair witch was perfect last night on all 4 attempts...Congrats to him.!!!.... but I still got a workout on my nether regions every time he lined up to kick. All 4 were pretty much dead center. How can he be so accurate at times and then miss a chip shot by 30 feet...SMH...Let's hope he can keep it up the rest of the way..!!

:ditto:

rjdriver

Reaction score
slateman77":2f1ugkug said:

Good Post.

Collectively we are all over him when he screws up, so I like that you brought up his solid performance tonight.

I would, however, like to see him perform with the game on the line though. Having a game winning kick before the playoffs (not assuming we make it) would be a great thing to see.