20-5 Record In December and January since 2010

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A stat Josea16 shared with us...Holy crap. That is a for real stat.

We have won 20 games and lost just 5 in the months of December/January since 2010.

What other team in the NFL can claim that??

We may not like what we see in this team sometimes in September through November but even the most stringent 12 cannot deny when December rolls around....This team lights it up like no other team, period.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Well we lost 2 in December last year so hopefully that doesn't happen. At 8-4 feeling pretty good right now. Like we got a 2 score lead in a game. If we lose another game I'm personally gonna feel on edge a little. Like holding a team from scoring in the 4th quarter with a minute left.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Sorry but I want the team to hear that our offense stinks and our defense cant get off the field. Nothings guaranteed.
Gotta keep that fire burning!

original poster

Reaction score
It's great knowing that this team should deliver moving forwards, I never doubted them.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
original poster":38q99ix0 said:
It's great knowing that this team should deliver moving forwards, I never doubted them.
Me either. I have been scoffed at numerous times for bringing up record when gauging our coaching staff, but what other pertinent metric is there? It's no coincidence that we finish as strong as we do and always become a major player in December. I love this team and look incredulously at those ho doubt them.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2p47i9if said:
original poster":2p47i9if said:
Me either. I have been scoffed at numerous times for bringing up record when gauging our coaching staff, but what other pertinent metric is there? It's no coincidence that we finish as strong as we do and always become a major player in December. I love this team and look incredulously at those ho doubt them.

Agreed on all counts-just wish we could win maybe one or two more games early in the year when we scuffle so that we could nab HFA instead of making it harder on ourselves than it needs to be.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawkpower":94gu4tsl said:
Siouxhawk":94gu4tsl said:
original poster":94gu4tsl said:

Agreed on all counts-just wish we could win maybe one or two more games early in the year when we scuffle so that we could nab HFA instead of making it harder on ourselves than it needs to be.

Alright-group-hug-qe8h7rgw6.jpg

original poster

Reaction score
chris98251":3g44eb4d said:
Hawkpower":3g44eb4d said:
Siouxhawk":3g44eb4d said:
original poster":3g44eb4d said:

Alright-group-hug-qe8h7rgw6.jpg

I had to laugh!

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Though this stat may be skewed by the fact that we usually get to feast on weak division opponents at the end of the year. This year the Rams are real, and even Jacksonville Sunday will be a tough test. And don't the Cowboys get Elliot back for our game? And lest we forget Russ's horrid showing in Green Bay late last year. The guy IS capable of flopping in December. Not trying to rain on the parade, just looking at the whole picture.

This is not a normal December for us. This is the playoffs beginning in week 13. Eight weeks of must-win games against good teams (one down!). This will be the toughest test the Wilson/Carroll Seahawks have faced, and without our best lineup.

Hopeful? Of course! But worried? Very much so.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Same stuff every year when it comes to December. Exactly why I sit back and enjoy the ride. Way too many assumptions that the team is gonna' lose. All we heard last week is how they had NO chance to win against Philly. Including many blowout predictions on here. And look what happened.