Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Silent counts

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Silent counts
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:40 am
  • I dont have any factual data to back this up, I suppose it would be easy enough to find but just by feeling. It seems that teams have I dont want to say figured out the 12s and our HFA and noise. Because it does effect other things besides false starts. ability to audible, play calling, communication etc. But have we seen a large fall off of false starts?

Watching the pitt cincy blood bath last night. Pitt was doing something ive never seen before. The LG was standing straight up. Looking back at rothlisburger, He would then lean over tap the center. get in his stance and then the ball would be hiked.

Is that the next gen silent count?
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Re: Silent counts
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:48 am
  • Teams have been doing something similar for ages. Having the guard actually stand up is a little different, but most teams seem to have that thing where the G taps the C on the leg, and then the snap comes.

So, yeah, our false start count has dropped, but we have still gotten them sometimes at critical situations.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information