Cyril Grayson...

jmahon316

Reaction score
...is back on the Practice Squad! I was a little disappointed when we cut him earlier in the season and the Colts picked him up because I can see this guy becoming a breakout player for us eventually. Maybe the next Lockett?

What is everyone's expectations/predictions? I'm really rooting for this guy to break out eventually and have a big role on our team

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Great speed for sure. Seems like he would have to break through on special teams first in order to earn a spot as a WR/tailback.

chris98251

Reaction score
P Rich possible replacement if he isn't resigned. Kid looked pretty good in pre season.

OP
OP
jmahon316

jmahon316

Reaction score
chris98251":2wcj2c43 said:
P Rich possible replacement if he isn't resigned. Kid looked pretty good in pre season.

I was thinking that but wasn't so sure he's anywhere close to PRich's level. Not his fault, but PRich has 3(+) years on him because Grayson hasn't played football since HS. He did shine a little in pre-season though, IIRC he almost had his first touchdown but got pushed out of bounds before his feet hit the ground. He made me proud on that play despite the outcome

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I honestly don't think Grayson could carry PRich's jock. Dude's been out of football, great athlete, total burner..reminds me of some of the guys the Raider's used to draft. I mean, do we know if he can catch, run routes, make plays? Looked slight at the beginning of the year in PS.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
You always have to respect a player who has Olympic level S - P - E - E - D.

Grayson is raw but showed in the preseason he could have the ability if coached up to play pro ball.

Happy to see him back on the PS.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
He'll never play in a regular season game because his only skill is speed.

That's my prediction.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1xdm4cw8 said:
He'll never play in a regular season game because his only skill is speed.

That's my prediction.

And winds up selling insurance.