Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Who is this coach?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Who is this coach?
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:08 am
  • Was watching All Access Eagles Hawks and this guy keeps popping up and I've never seen him.
    Attachments
    seahawkcoach.png
    seahawkcoach.png (248.75 KiB) Viewed 590 times
    Russell has some stats that aren't Superb? Ow! Love his balls anyways!

    SC
    User avatar
    StoneCold
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2876
    Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 am


Re: Who is this coach?
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:12 am
  • Pat McPherson.

    Tight end coach.
    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 861
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: Who is this coach?
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 am

Re: Who is this coach?
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:15 am
  • Thanks. I looked at that coaches page and couldn't make a match. He does a fair amount of talking and I wondered who is this guy?
    Russell has some stats that aren't Superb? Ow! Love his balls anyways!

    SC
    User avatar
    StoneCold
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2876
    Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 am


Re: Who is this coach?
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:17 am
  • I would agree that in that pic he looks different than the mug shot on .com
    User avatar
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3219
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


Re: Who is this coach?
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:24 am
  • Seymour wrote:I would agree that in that pic he looks different than the mug shot on .com


    Look at Bevell on there :lol: :lol:
    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 861
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: Who is this coach?
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:37 am
  • original poster wrote:
    Seymour wrote:I would agree that in that pic he looks different than the mug shot on .com


    Look at Bevell on there :lol: :lol:


    Holy moly. Looks nothing like Bevell. Maybe a high school pic? Yikes
    Russell has some stats that aren't Superb? Ow! Love his balls anyways!

    SC
    User avatar
    StoneCold
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2876
    Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 am


Re: Who is this coach?
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 am
  • I like how Mike Barrow has his fingers taped every game as if he might have to put on the pads in case of an emergency....Hawk Football baby!
    " I don't come to bow,I come to conquer." Bob Marley
    User avatar
    HommyHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 pm




It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information