Most Probably Wolf Grey This week

seahawksny

Reaction score
Jax announced they are wearing their Teal Blue Alternates.

With only one other road game left, that being Dallas who most probably will sport white at home, which means we probably go blue for that one.

That being said, this is last chance to wear the grey. Thats my guess

sutz

Reaction score
I thought we already wore the wolf gray...
:229031_shrug:

kidhawk

Reaction score
sutz":2azd3wal said:

We wore them at the Rams. I am not sure if they limit it to one game or if they allow more than one when playing home teams who choose to wear an alternate.

I just looked back through our games and we also played the Giants in our wolf grey this year. I think that might be the limit but I'm not sure on that

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'll be wearing my wolf grey jersey on Sunday (so that's a certainty). NFL has dumbest rules when it comes to uniforms, shoes, etc. Like the uniform is going to make a difference. Let them wear what unis they want. Dallas seems to wear whatever they want. It's so stupid that some teams get to do what they want and others have to stick by the rules.

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1eya6iqt said:
I'll be wearing my wolf grey jersey on Sunday (so that's a certainty). NFL has dumbest rules when it comes to uniforms, shoes, etc. Like the uniform is going to make a difference. Let them wear what unis they want. Dallas seems to wear whatever they want. It's so stupid that some teams get to do what they want and others have to stick by the rules.

Home team always gets the option of which uniform (dark/light(white). Although I do agree that some of the uniform rules are ridiculous, some are important. Teams should be easy to visually identify on the field of play, thus the dark vs light uniforms for each game.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
kidhawk":3lkbw5j1 said:
sutz":3lkbw5j1 said:

We wore them at the Rams. I am not sure if they limit it to one game or if they allow more than one when playing home teams who choose to wear an alternate.

I just looked back through our games and we also played the Giants in our wolf grey this year. I think that might be the limit but I'm not sure on that

vs Rams we wore white on white , so its possible this week

RussB

Reaction score
I dont care what they wear. They better come out fired up like the last time and win this one its gonna be tough.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
RussB":1izyf7s6 said:
I dont care what they wear. They better come out fired up like the last time and win this one its gonna be tough.

They never play well in FLA.
Not in Miami, TB or JAX, Including when those teams are crap.
Gonna be tough

kidhawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":1284vm2g said:
kidhawk":1284vm2g said:
sutz":1284vm2g said:

vs Rams we wore white on white , so its possible this week

You're right. I thought we wore them that game so I didn't specifically check that one. They were the Away Jersey that week and only the alternate vs the Giants. And as I still believe they can choose to wear them up to 2 times total, there's nothing keeping them from doing so, as long as that's the Jersey combo they submitted to the league already.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken you are allowed to wear alternates twice a year. We've wore wolf greys once and green once so that would be our two alternates.

JGreen79

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3hypsg6m said:
If I'm not mistaken you are allowed to wear alternates twice a year. We've wore wolf greys once and green once so that would be our two alternates.

I don't believe the mandatory color rush counts as one of the alternates.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
JGreen79":328m4t2f said:
seahawkfreak":328m4t2f said:

I don't believe the mandatory color rush counts as one of the alternates.

You could be right. I thought that's how it went last year.

Josea16

Reaction score
seahawksny":phpedrff said:
RussB":phpedrff said:

They never play well in FLA.
Not in Miami, TB or JAX, Including when those teams are crap.
Gonna be tough
I think we'll play well because they moved the game back to 4:25 PST.

original poster

Reaction score
Just trawled through GamePass from last year.

In 2016 the Seahawks wore Wolf Grey in week 7 vs the Cards, Wolf Grey in week 14 vs Green Bay and grey pants only in week 12 vs the Bucs. Seems you can wear alternatives twice + colour rush.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Jacksonville's teal alternates should be their home. The black should be the alt.