Who would YOU like to see active from PS next year?

jmahon316

Reaction score
Was bored browsing the seahawks website and stumbled onto their roster page, and after posting about Cyril Grayson yesterday I was just curious...

Who, if any, do you think will have a shot at next year's active roster (most, if not all season long) from this year's practice squad? Who would you LIKE to see?

Currently on the PS and position:

Cyril Grayson Jr. WR
Garrison Smith DT
Tyrone Swoopes TE
Mike Tyson CB
Trevone Boykin QB
Isaiah Battle T
Trovon Reed CB
P.J. Dawson LB
Kache Palacio LB
Willie Beavers T

I can see a lot of people predicting Smith because he was on the 53 man roster during the regular season this year but once again, this is meant for all-season long barring injuries

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
jmahon316":378b8uo8 said:
Was bored browsing the seahawks website and stumbled onto their roster page, and after posting about Cyril Grayson yesterday I was just curious...

Who, if any, do you think will have a shot at next year's active roster (most, if not all season long) from this year's practice squad? Who would you LIKE to see?

Currently on the PS and position:

Cyril Grayson Jr. WR
Garrison Smith DT
Tyrone Swoopes TE
Mike Tyson CB
Trevone Boykin QB
Isaiah Battle T
Trovon Reed CB
P.J. Dawson LB
Kache Palacio LB
Willie Beavers T

I can see a lot of people predicting Smith because he was on the 53 man roster during the regular season this year but once again, this is meant for all-season long barring injuries

I'd like to see Boykin do enough to be a legitimate back up. His college tape is amazing, would love to see it translate to the pros.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Kache Palacio.

He's been a preseason star for 2 years, Ive beem surprised that he hasnt made the 53 both times.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Kache Palacio. Interesting player. I wouldn't be surprised if Tyrone Swoopes got a cup of coffee next year.