Headed to Jacksonville

minormillikin

Reaction score
I was already excited for this game, now 10x excited. My wife surprised me with a birthday trip to Jacksonville and tickets to see the game.

We're flying out Saturday and staying at a nice hotel that's walking distance to the stadium.

Bonus for me and the Seahawks: It's going to be cool, low to mid-50s during the game.

Pumped/jacked!

Note: I'm looking to break an 8-game Seahawks losing streak at away games I've attended. If the Seahawks lose, I apologize... I may be cursed.

Blindside

Reaction score
Enjoy the game for us! Cheer your loudest!

I chose the eagles to win last week just to jinx the eagles. I did the same for the Jaguars vs. Hawks. I chose the Jags! Hope the trend continues.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":24jo61f8 said:
Note: I'm looking to break an 8-game Seahawks losing streak at away games I've attended. If the Seahawks lose, I apologize... I may be cursed.

WHAT?!? I hope your cab breaks down on the way to the game! (Not really :mrgreen: )

drcool

Reaction score
Jacksonville has one of the better game day experiences in the NFL. The stadium is nice, the video boards are insane, and they have dumped a ton of money into improving the stadium with the pools, different terraces and bars, etc.

And of course it will be even better when we get to mop up the tears of the Jags fans with our 12 flags.

I have a friend who works in the Jags ticket office and he said there will be a TON of Seahawks fans at the game. I would guess 30-40% of the crowd will be rooting for the Hawks. Head down to the stadium a couple hours early and you should be able to find plenty of Seahawks tailgates around as well.

uncle fester

Reaction score
minormillikin":2n2juqqc said:

A witch! A witch! Burn them at the stake!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
uncle fester":34h1ibao said:
minormillikin":34h1ibao said:

srs stop going to away games...srs

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1taab6jy said:
uncle fester":1taab6jy said:
minormillikin":1taab6jy said:

srs stop going to away games...srs

Ok....I shall. I am even.....as in 50/5o on all games. I shall stop going to them all....just to preserve my record.

OP
OP
minormillikin

minormillikin

Reaction score
I apologize in advance, but I'm going to keep going to one away game a year until my horrible losing streak ends.

In my wife's defense, she started planning this trip back when we thought this game was likely a win.

Damn, it was cold by the way...

Other than the game result and freezing my footballs off, fun trip. I even went up to a nearby wildlife refuge and saw a real wild gator (in the distance).

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
minormillikin":3g8ustcf said:
I apologize in advance, but I'm going to keep going to one away game a year until my horrible losing streak ends.

In my wife's defense, she started planning this trip back when we thought this game was likely a win.

Damn, it was cold by the way...

Other than the game result and freezing my footballs off, fun trip. I even went up to a nearby wildlife refuge and saw a real wild gator (in the distance).

But did ya see the manatees?? Those are awesome.