Garbage game

Reaneypark

Reaction score
These guys are playing like chumps aside from the Eagles game. I predict 9-7 and missing the playoffs. About what we deserve, I guess.

PaVloVa!8

Reaction score
Bad decision by RW on those INT ... can we stop those drag and over on defence plz ... that the only thing they did on the passing game ... a good thing that the rams are loosing right now ...

Anthony!

Reaction score
PaVloVa!8":qmlrrs20 said:
Bad decision by RW on those INT ... can we stop those drag and over on defence plz ... that the only thing they did on the passing game ... a good thing that the rams are loosing right now ...

okay th eone to graham I agree, however the one to DB in the end zone if Doug does not get pulled down it either a td or nothing. The 2md one to DB was on DB he stopped running then got turned around other wise again either a complt or nothing.

PaVloVa!8

Reaction score
He didnt need to push the ball downfield ... we needed first down not big plays at that time of the game

adeltaY

Reaction score
Anthony!":3spw5slf said:
PaVloVa!8":3spw5slf said:

okay th eone to graham I agree, however the one to DB in the end zone if Doug does not get pulled down it either a td or nothing. The 2md one to FB was on DB he stopped running then got turned around other wise again either a complt or nothing.

The decision to throw deep to Doug when Ramsey is covering him tight is BAD. Baldwin isn't Julio Jones, he's not outmuscling Jalen for that ball.

Anthony!

Reaction score
PaVloVa!8":1jaj9q17 said:
He didnt need to push the ball downfield ... we needed first down not big plays at that time of the game

how many times did you here the annoucers say no one was open or all the wr were down filed. That was the problem no one was open short, so he had to throw long

Anthony!

Reaction score
adeltaY":2wvpxajt said:
Anthony!":2wvpxajt said:
PaVloVa!8":2wvpxajt said:

okay th eone to graham I agree, however the one to DB in the end zone if Doug does not get pulled down it either a td or nothing. The 2md one to FB was on DB he stopped running then got turned around other wise again either a complt or nothing.

The decision to throw deep to Doug when Ramsey is covering him tight is BAD. Baldwin isn't Julio Jones, he's not outmuscling Jalen for that ball.

that is your thinkin, but agaian if Rose does nto pull him back anbd down rose is trailing so sorry not aq bad choice just bad luck and bad no call