This WAS One Of Those Games

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A fitting end to an ugly ass game. I hope those fans that were throwing crap at that ejected player at the end get arrested.

Too bad Russ fell short in knocking that cocky Jag team down a few pegs. They will certainly get knocked down in the playoffs.

Overall just pissed right now for so many reasons. Baldwin going out of bounds there on that last drive a yard short of the first down...WHAT?!?!?!

Plenty of finger pointing I get to do today.

Go Eagles.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The end of that game was an embarrassment. Coach Carroll needs to be held accountable for these players actions.

I understand wanting to contest the kneel down, but Michael Bennett once again embarrasses himself at the end of the game. Jefferson wanting to crawl into the stands like Ron Artest. Just a shameful way to end that game.

And the Jaguars and their drunken fans do deserve blame too, but our guys causing fights at the end of the game is pure garbage, and that falls on our coach.

Ray12man

Reaction score
And to add to it some key players going down. Need some fresh air.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Man, this loss hurts. There's no consistency in this team. And Walsh...lol.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
"Those" games seem to be pretty predictable lately. Several people I talked to predicted a deflating performance after we went all-out against Philly in prime time last week. It was even by not-so-bold prediction in the thread earlier.

And I don't know where all this "Mr. December" talk has been coming from. Last year we coasted to 2-2 in December including that epic fail in Green Bay where Wilson threw 5 INTs.

So this is kinda just who we are now. I fear as many people inside the VMAC as outside still think 2013 was last year. Or this year.

We're old news, people. We need to evolve and catch up. I, for one, would rather see a high draft pick and some patsies cut loose than another one-and-done performance in January.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sometimes it does just feel like one of those game. Oh well, move on and strap it up on Sunday.
Gonna' be a hell of a game.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Seahawks registered zero sacks and just one QB hit on Sunday? When was the last time you saw the Hawks post a stat line like that? Ugly.

James in PA

Reaction score
I can easily see this team beating the Rams and getting our hopes up again only to have another one of THOSE games against Dallas the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnyfever

Reaction score
James in PA":mey6q3v1 said:
I can easily see this team beating the Rams and getting our hopes up again only to have another one of THOSE games against Dallas the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My fear as well, but Rams first.