That's why you have to win the division first!

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
How many of you all still spewing some nonsense about hoping the Rams win?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":20wimj6u said:

This...god....

How is that Panther win looking to all of you as well. People celebrating Vikings losing...how does that help us

zchurch74

Reaction score
If rams lose we have to finish 3-0 I think to make the playoffs and we are going to need some help from other teams.

zchurch74

Reaction score
If rams lose we have to finish 3-0 I think to make the playoffs and we are going to need some help from other teams.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
zchurch74":24gpuwd7 said:
Incorrect, we just have to win next week then match whatever the rams do the last 2 games.

pmedic920

Reaction score
zchurch74":23m91fci said:

Yea, this wrong.

If we beat the Rams we are in the Drivers seat.
We would hold any tie breakers over them.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Division title is most likely how the Seahawks would get into the playoffs. Correct me if im wrong but I think we lose the tiebreakers over all NFC south teams for a wild card spot?

zchurch74

Reaction score
Rams finish with Titans and 49ers. I think we need to finish 3-0 to make the playoffs. The Titans are not the same team when we played them.

We also have the cowboys on a week Zeke comes back and is going to be pissed off. Our D does not play well vs mobile QBs either.

sutz

Reaction score
Winning the Div is always the first goal. We are still positioned well to do that.

Beat the Lambs and we have the inside track. We wouldn't necessarily need to win out, we just need to match what the Lambs do from there.

But it all starts this Sunday. It's not quite "loser goes home" but it's close.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":x6w30su9 said:

I had faith in the Seahawks to beat Jacksonville, or at least I did until I saw who was refereeing (which didn't happen until Sunday).

We win next week, we're in the driver's seat.

So, yeah...I stand by what I said, and I'm not particularly concerned about what you think of me for it. Save your call-out crap for the Shack.

RCATES

Reaction score
zchurch74":3ehhcgz2 said:
Rams finish with Titans and 49ers. I think we need to finish 3-0 to make the playoffs. The Titans are not the same team when we played them.

We also have the cowboys on a week Zeke comes back and is going to be pissed off. Our D does not play well vs mobile QBs either.

That Titans game for the Rams will be on the road in frigid temps. They could easily lose that game. I'm more worried about beating a suddenly dominant Cowboys team with Zeke back in Dallas for the Hawks. This weeks game is a must win for us. If we win Sunday then its a toss up for both us and the Rams on the road next week. I could see both teams losing.