atleast we won last week

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I had us dropping the eags, jags and Rams games just based on our performance at the time.

We won last week, and I think if we come out with this same "back to what doesnt work" gameplan, we are probable to lose next week as well.

Those who want to put this on Russ's shoulders on those long bombs...
Remember...
Those straight away bomb plays are called by Bevell. Russ throws the ball when the receiver is still 15 yards away from where it will be caught, so, it is the receivers resposibility to hit that spot and catch the ball.

The Jags all game had this double covered deep. To continually call jump ball plays against double coverage is inept at best, that is on Bev.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Yep, I actually feared the Jags more than any other team

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
johnnyfever":15ihdedh said:
I had us dropping the eags, jags and Rams games just based on our performance at the time.

We won last week, and I think if we come out with this same "back to what doesnt work" gameplan, we are probable to lose next week as well.

Those who want to put this on Russ's shoulders on those long bombs...
Remember...
Those straight away bomb plays are called by Bevell. Russ throws the ball when the receiver is still 15 yards away from where it will be caught, so, it is the receivers resposibility to hit that spot and catch the ball.

The Jags all game had this double covered deep. To continually call jump ball plays against double coverage is inept at best, that is on Bev.

2of3 picks were single coverage and forced. This is on Russ and not Bevell. Russ has put us on his back but to try and blame others for his mistakes are silly.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
And on 2 of those 3 picks, our receiver had early separation, but the ball was delivered late and the d back had time to recover. So the question is what's happening as to why we're getting the ball off late?

Other things we don't know is if it was an audible and what were the other options on those plays?

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
The pick on Graham was not thrown to where he was going to be. Graham had to slow down to get to the ball and the CB undercut his path. That was on Russ coupled with a pretty good play by the CB.