It All Comes Down To Next Week Against The Rams

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It's like this week never happened with both us and the Rams losing. It all comes down to next week. Win next week and we likely take the division.

We lost to a really great team on the road, it happens.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This game kind of has a doe or die feel to it. Win and we are in, lose and we probably won't get in even as a wild card.

stang233

Reaction score
With no Richardson, bennet, bobby, wright, Sherman, avril, or Kam.

LoL

ducks41468

Reaction score
The fact that we've looked like a playoff team for one game out of 13 and have a chance to make the playoffs is rather embarrassing. After today's performance this team has no business in the playoffs.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Actually it all will come down to titans/rams because we will lay an egg against Dallas

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I don't know about anybody else but I had them losing todays game anyway. Sucks how, but it ain't over yet. Just have to beat the Rams. Then we'll see.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
If we have Bobby and KJ I feel confident in a win. Without them I don't think so.

rossob

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":22pwqvx5 said:
If we have Bobby and KJ I feel confident in a win. Without them I don't think so.
And lets hope the Dline does a good job without Richardson, Jefferson and most likely Bennett. Not that they were that great today...
I don't have clue how they were that good against the Eagles oline + Wentz and sucked b**** against the Jags oline + Bortles

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
rossob":206xfmim said:
Hawk-Lock":206xfmim said:
And lets hope the Dline does a good job without Richardson, Jefferson and most likely Bennett. Not that they were that great today...
I don't have clue how they were that good against the Eagles oline + Wentz and sucked b**** against the Jags oline + Bortles

Home field advantage....and we were playing on grass today.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
ducks41468":lzu0ku4w said:
The fact that we've looked like a playoff team for one game out of 13 and have a chance to make the playoffs is rather embarrassing. After today's performance this team has no business in the playoffs.

I said something similar a couple weeks ago. This team is a pretender. Has been for some time.

Big changes need to happen. Hope Wilson really starts throwing his weight around with the front office/ownership. He needs to get more comfortable doing that.

Mizak

Reaction score
Seahawks win this easily.

I think the Rams are gonna choke their next 3 games.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
If we can just find a way to win next week, the Seahawks take control of the division and are in control of their own destiny to the playoffs.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Game of the Season next week. Agree with the OP.

Win and we likely win the division. Lose and well...Good luck.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
semiahmoo":2e9knvql said:
I said something similar a couple weeks ago. This team is a pretender. Has been for some time..

You got some winning lottery numbers for us too?

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":32jtps3x said:
It's like this week never happened with both us and the Rams losing. It all comes down to next week. Win next week and we likely take the division.

We lost to a really great team on the road, it happens.
damn straight

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!