Classless

Status
Not open for further replies.

gubernaculum

Reaction score
So disappointing to see our guys lose their cool at the end. Going low in victory formation? Throwing punches? Trying to climb over the wall to confront fans? Low class.

Exittium

Reaction score
Just as classless as the jags fan base to toss shit and stir shit. Or just as classless at the officiating, or as classless as the Announcers for pointing out repeatedly the PI no call that would have netted us a TD

London12

Reaction score
Agree. Bennett needs to grow up. I don't really get Richardson's ejection though.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
Really tired of Bennett and his antics, dirty play, lying, disrespect for the country etc.

Very ugly end to the game

Exittium

Reaction score
London12":2pz1n9yw said:
Agree. Bennett needs to grow up. I don't really get Richardson's ejection though.
I didn’t think it looked like a punch more like a push or shove IMO idk I was too annoyed that the announcers wouldn’t stop running their mouth, just like WWE announcers.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Exittium":13rmb3o3 said:
Just as classless as the jags fan base to toss shit and stir shit. Or just as classless at the officiating, or as classless as the Announcers for pointing out repeatedly the PI no call that would have netted us a TD

It started after the Lockett TD. A fan threw something at Tyler.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Jags players were doing it all game long. Surprised none of their players got ejected. Fournette should have been sent packing too. With that said, it was lack of poise by both teams.

Exittium

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3hxb42tw said:
Exittium":3hxb42tw said:

So if that the case you gotta wonder how much shit the fan base was stirring behind Seattle’s Sideline.

I wouldn’t expect less from a fan base of a team who has more wins this yr vs 2015 and 2016 combined.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Bennet is a misguided jackass, through and through. He just needs to football for me. The rest of his grandstanding can kiss my ass. He aint no friend of mine.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1qz24kj3 said:
Exittium":1qz24kj3 said:

Looked like it hit Lockett in the elbow. The ref saw it happen. Should have gotten control of the classless situation then and there

Scorpion05

Reaction score
fire_marshall_bill":in37xpem said:
Really tired of Bennett and his antics, dirty play, lying, disrespect for the country etc.

Lol, just admit this is about politics and nothing else

Several of you had no problem with Bennett before the very debatable national controversy. Just leave it at that. I can name several players around the league who do much worse throughout a game

Exittium

Reaction score
BChawkfan":32142coa said:
ZorntoLargent":32142coa said:
Exittium":32142coa said:

Looked like it hit Lockett in the elbow. The ref saw it happen. Should have gotten control of the classless situation then and there

Nah the refs didn’t care. The ending for them had to feel good to flex their muscles and send players packing after the flagfest they called.

NFL= WWE from top to Bottom, Goodell = Vince, Refs = WWE Refs, Fanbase = To ignorant to believe it.

Burnplant

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":3j9981sv said:
Bennet is a misguided jackass, through and through. He just needs to football for me. The rest of his grandstanding can kiss my ass. He aint no friend of mine.

Post removed.

legend38

Reaction score
Between the players actions today and the Warren Moon news, the whole program looks bad right now.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Refs allowed all this to increase and happen. Was going on all game and could have took control well before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scrummymustard

Reaction score
Burnplant":mfz9jeri said:
400WattHPSHawk":mfz9jeri said:

waahhhh. I WANT MY HASSELBECK JERSEY BACK!

life, and football, are man's sports. you are a pussy. Bennet always performs but he's not your little Holmgren hasselbeck bitch.

he got tackled and punched on that play and retaliated. I know it's hard when there's only 5 white guys per team and they are tight ends and drop all their passes like Jimmy (who makes 30 mil a drop). but, awwwwwwww, that's football. Mariners are that way ________>

Mike, are you ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Burnplant":2cr2dfnr said:
400WattHPSHawk":2cr2dfnr said:

life, and football, are man's sports. you are a pussy. Bennet always performs but he's not your little Holmgren hasselbeck bitch.

he got tackled and punched on that play and retaliated. I know it's hard when there's only 5 white guys per team and they are tight ends and drop all their passes like Jimmy (who makes 30 mil a drop). but, awwwwwwww, that's football. Mariners are that way ________>

Nice... :D

Let me guess Burnt plant, you pluck leafs and cook'em on cookie sheets and call it good?

You funny.

OP
OP
G

gubernaculum

Reaction score
Burnplant":swci38i6 said:
400WattHPSHawk":swci38i6 said:

Your post says far more about you than anyone else. There is no reason to call people names. What does 5 white guys per team have to do with anything? RELAX.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Scorpion05":y6ff7x8y said:
fire_marshall_bill":y6ff7x8y said:

Lol, just admit this is about politics and nothing else

Several of you had no problem with Bennett before the very debatable national controversy. Just leave it at that. I can name several players around the league who do much worse throughout a game

It's less about politics and more about him being a douche every other week, if you want to call that politics thats your prerogative. He's done plenty this year to prove he's no "Man of the Year".

Ozzy

Reaction score
Bennetts diving into the guys knees was complete gerbage especially after his I'm just trying to feed my family line. He's a fraud.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.