What about Bortles?

slateman77

Reaction score
AYFKM...The guy played so far above his normal aptitude it's hard to believe...Almost every pass was perfectly placed and I just kept shaking my head thinking...ok ..he's going to really toss a bad one sooner or later but it didn't happen except for the one Maxwell had a chance at. IMHO I think he just had one of those games where just about every toss was golden..And of course losing Bobby was a dagger to the heart..!!

renofox

Reaction score
So your saying it's a coincidence that so many piss-poor quarterbacks look like All-Pros when they play the Seahawks?

I think it may have something to do with a complete lack of any pressure whatsoever. The Seahawks D-Line has great games now and again, but there are many more games where they completely disappear. The D-Line was horrible today.

OP
OP
S

slateman77

Reaction score
Absolutely the pressure on him was almost nonexistent ...but give me a break....You wouldn't think he could put nearly every important pass right on the money regardless of the lack of pressure....He played WAY over his head today...But with that being said we just totally got outplayed by a team that wanted it more..!!

HawkerD

Reaction score
usually we let punk QBs look like AllPros. That wasn't the case today. We had some tight coverage and Bortles dropped dimes on us and put it in tight windows. Receivers held onto the ball as well. I didnt thing our coverage was the reason we lost.

I'd put it on Special Teams and 3 INTs.