The non call

HommyHawk

Reaction score
That was huge if he doesn't pull him down that's a td all the way and we win by one.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Or lose 33-31. I kid, kinda.

Yea Russ said he was going to Paul before the pull down.

mistaowen

Reaction score
It was a good play by the defender knowing he was beaten to save a touchdown. In knowing he was beaten, he blatantly caused a penalty that should have been an easy call. I'm sure they'll say real time it seemed like they were tangled up or some garbage, but considering what gets called as PI in this league.... it's tough to accept that one.

Joey13091

Reaction score
We still missed out on multiple opportunities to win regardless of the play. Missed calls happen and it sucks. If it were called we may have won or still lost. I'm sure Pete will bring it up this week with the league.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
mistaowen":1s5y1b5k said:
It was a good play by the defender knowing he was beaten to save a touchdown. In knowing he was beaten, he blatantly caused a penalty that should have been an easy call. I'm sure they'll say real time it seemed like they were tangled up or some garbage, but considering what gets called as PI in this league.... it's tough to accept that one.

The Officials of the NFL have nothing to lose if they "blow" a call. IMO...they should be docked $1000 if they miss a game winning play like that.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":326xtula said:
mistaowen":326xtula said:

The Officials of the NFL have nothing to lose if they "blow" a call. IMO...they should be docked $1000 if they miss a game winning play like that.

Should be more than that. They should be ranked and have a certain percentage turned over every year.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great play by the DB, horrible call by the official.

907Hawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":73ci9yot said:
It's all moot without three boneheaded INT's. Ridiculous.

Absolutely, the picks cost the Hawks, its all about the ball. Bad calls or no calls happen all of the time, and go both ways mostly, but the turnovers were self inflicted.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1pdxpj0p said:
Or lose 33-31. I kid, kinda.

Yea Russ said he was going to Paul before the pull down.

Yep when they showed that replay I was like wow....He beat him so bad and then got pulled down....Russ had just hit his dropback and Prich was going to the ground...if he doesnt get blatantly held I am doing my best Ric Flair impersonation as Prich goes into the endzone for a td...wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Such bullshit

I dont know how they call some things PI or holding but then they miss the most obvious crap right in the middle of the field..its infuriating

Scorpion05

Reaction score
No other defense will do that to us, that’s for sure. That was a TOUGH defense

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
If Ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas. Obviously huge miss call but game could have been won with many plays/lack of errors prior. At schedule release figured loss with our east coast/florida usual showing, hurts when have a shot to overcome dumb shit at end but still comes down to lack of complete game. Refs allowed this game to get out of hand early with emotion. Bennett/Jeffersons actions not excusable by any means but things could have been tempered by action earlier. Also being an Iowa Hawkeye fan with a largely belligerent portion of van base understand there are idiots. Being a midwestern Seahawk fan attending mostly away games seen the worst of opposite fan base and also while attending home games in Sea seen our fair share of idiots. Jax fans throwing sh*t at Lockett, who is basically a big kid, after his score intensified it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threedee

Reaction score
It seemed like our coaches were exceptionally well-prepared last week. I guess they got the marquee win of the regular season, and decided to mail-in this week.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
A criminal no-call.

Like Lockett's facemask the other week, there is literally no way that wasn't seen. None.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Not sure what a few of you are arguing about; multiple things can matter at the same time. If we only get to discuss whatever mattered the most then we should just limit discussion to all of our injured players. We finished the game with probably half of our salary cap out of the game.

The refs definitely blew the PI call but it was 5% on Russ for not throwing it to Paul anyway and forcing them to throw the flag.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Call or no call that was great defense given it prevented a TD.

Should there have been a call? Sure. There wasn't which makes the defensive play that much better.

I cite it as another example of how one team was better coached than the other coming into the game.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
AgentDib":s5o6lmy8 said:
Not sure what a few of you are arguing about; multiple things can matter at the same time. If we only get to discuss whatever mattered the most then we should just limit discussion to all of our injured players. We finished the game with probably half of our salary cap out of the game.

The refs definitely blew the PI call but it was 5% on Russ for not throwing it to Paul anyway and forcing them to throw the flag.

Funny that you think that forces the flag.

The tackle happened right out in the middle of the field for everyone to see and they did nothing.