Who's the blame for the loss

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Russ's 3 INT's or Defense not holding at all in the 2nd half Walsh not making a field goal, Ghraham Dropping another crucial Pass?

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Team effort. The team isn't that good - at least not consistently.

As one of the wiser posters in here already said, we are a team that sometimes plays great but we are not a great team.

getnasty

Reaction score
If you had to pin it on one guy then it would be Russell but it was definitely a team effort

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Baldwin not getting an easy first down and heading out of bounds was a big one for me. Not sure what he was thinking there we had plenty of time.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Wilson. He's just the worst, throwing those long TD's to cost us the game.

getnasty

Reaction score
ducks41468":38k63twy said:

Best player on the team can't turn the ball over 3 times and expect to win. His come backs are fun to watch but I prefer getting of to a good start and not having to play from behind. Russ has looked sharp to start a game once this year, that game was last week against Philly.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I blame Jacksonville for actually being a pretty good team.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Team effort

They don’t seem consistently prepared or disciplined.. and it costs them. Certainly talented enough.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Team loss. Russ made some piss poor decisions, bad tackling, bad coverage, shitty kicker, no pressure on a bad opposing QB, both coords went back into their default mode of suck, piss poor officiating, it all played a role.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
ducks41468":1kicr9o1 said:

Brutal mistakes obviously... Just the worst though???? Any other QB has us 2 wins at most this season with cast. Oh has he accounted for 32/33 of TD's scored. He pressed when nothing else was working and made bad mistakes yet short term memoried and went forward. Obviously those mistakes hurt but so many everywhere on all aspects that could have swayed. Russ is a gamer, head first for first down when down 17, yet Baldwin steps out a yard before sticks on drive to win the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
If y'all want to blame Russ, fine, but don't act like had 1 good game all year... dude been saving our ass all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony!

Reaction score
getnasty":35uk0fsf said:
ducks41468":35uk0fsf said:

Best player on the team can't turn the ball over 3 times and expect to win. His come backs are fun to watch but I prefer getting of to a good start and not having to play from behind. Russ has looked sharp to start a game once this year, that game was last week against Philly.

Maybe if he was not having to account for an NFL record over 82% of the offensive yards, and over 96% of the offensive TDs, he would not take as many chances that said only 1 int was really on him. The one in the Endzone Db was pulled down with no call, and the other one to DB he slowed down, turned around (Lost the ball) and well there you go. Then add in 3 drops, DB not getting an easy FD, Richardson no running the right route, Penalties (Infedi had at least 3 that cost us drives and long gains) and no real run game well there you go. Not saying Rw played his best, he made a few mistakes, but he did not have much help, at least 5 times we had 3 and 3 and every route was a long go route, even the announcers said it a few times.

Before you say we ran for 141 yards, let me remind you 50 were from Rw, 10 from Lockett. the rest went 22 for 81 for 3.7 YPA however 30 came on 2 runs for the rest 20 for 50 or 2.5 ypa, not good. As to his slow start some of that is the scripted plays. HIs first 2 drives today were actually good but stopped due to a drop (Vanette) and an Oline penalty(ifedi). So He started okay just again no help. Again not saying he played his best, but if the drops don't happen, a few less penalties, we win and he only has 1 int and 4 tds. unfortunately, Rw cant block for himself and catch his own passes.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Now who to blame? the whole team and the coaches

lets see

Drops
no real run RB game except for 2 runs
Oline
Wrs, wrong routes, no thinking
RW a few missed passes
Te drops
St cant cover, cant get field position, cant make FGs
Defense cant stop, well anything
Coaches no discipline
Bad play calling and design
etc etc etc

Bobblehead

Reaction score
The DL, they were only able to stop them the last 2 or 3 plays.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
ducks41468":3d64mauj said:

He's just the worst? What??

His interceptions were bad, but their corners are awesome. I'd rather see him at least take chances to win, than just repeatedly check it down and not take a chance.

In regards to the OP, I blame Baldwin today. Stepping out of bounds one yard shy of the first was weak, and Wilson was trusting him on two of those interceptions, and Baldwin didn't play the ball very well, making a weak attempt to break up the interception to help his QB

mistaowen

Reaction score
Team collectively didn't play well for about 2/3 of the game. Can't do that on the road against a good team. Another goose egg going into half time.

907Hawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":7e937jrw said:
ducks41468":7e937jrw said:

He's just the worst? What??

His interceptions were bad, but their corners are awesome. I'd rather see him at least take chances to win, than just repeatedly check it down and not take a chance.

In regards to the OP, I blame Baldwin today. Stepping out of bounds one yard shy of the first was weak, and Wilson was trusting him on two of those interceptions, and Baldwin didn't play the ball very well, making a weak attempt to break up the interception to help his QB

Im almost certain ducks41468 is being sarcastic, I hope so anyway.

907Hawk

Reaction score
onepicknick1":n1cw79ms said:
Russ's 3 INT's or Defense not holding at all in the 2nd half Walsh not making a field goal, Ghraham Dropping another crucial Pass?

Its Loss not Lost.

Team game. :irishdrinkers:

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Uncle Si":11xow3gn said:
Team effort

They don’t seem consistently prepared or disciplined.. and it costs them. Certainly talented enough.

This. It's more coaching than it is any one player. I've believed that for the last three years.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Team loss,
Just like the Redskins game. This team can’t overcome stupidity and mental errors through shear supierior talent any more.