Lack of Discipline

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
When I look at the penalties this season, the Bennett fiasco.... it appears we have a problem with discipline. BOTH aspects of discipline. This is a leadership problem it is not an Officiating problem. While I don't think the officials have been 100% fair, watching the sloppy play at every level leads me to believe that the zebras aren't calling half of the penalties on the field.

"Like moral responsibility, discipline is another word with more than one meaning. Sometimes discipline is used to mean punishment, but the real meaning of discipline can best be described by the words right attitude. Well disciplined people have the right attitudes. When discipline fails, that is, when some people do not have the right attitude, then punishment may be necessary for those who refuse to observe the rules and regulations."

2_0_6

Reaction score
The last 2 minutes of yesterday's game was a complete embarrassment and Pete should not only be embarrassed but should take some heat for this. The NFL is a game played off emotions, but the temper tantrums that they had yesterday will most likely cost them a shot at the playoffs if they get suspended for the Rams game.

If your going to pound your chest and gloat after a win, you better be humble and act like a pro after a loss.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2kn3g7aj said:
The last 2 minutes of yesterday's game was a complete embarrassment and Pete should not only be embarrassed but should take some heat for this. The NFL is a game played off emotions, but the temper tantrums that they had yesterday will most likely cost them a shot at the playoffs if they get suspended for the Rams game.

If your going to pound your chest and gloat after a win, you better be humble and act like a pro after a loss.

Agreed, they have acted like a bunch of entitled crybabies after losses. It just shows that this team has lost the fire it used to have and mostly expects to skate by on reputation.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I don't think the team has lost its fire, I think the team has been given too long of a leash in regards to their on the field emotions. This is 100% on Pete and his "buddy buddy" relationship with he players.

He needs to set an example and suspend Bennett for a couple games.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
MUCH more than other teams, for years now the Seahawks have been dealing with stuff like this on the field, off the field, on the sidelines, in the off-season, in press conferences, and in practices.

If Pete Carroll was gonna change his approach and leadership style he would have done it a long time ago.

For good and for bad, this is who they are.

Latest posts