**BREAKING NEWS** No suspensions.......somehow!

Mizak

Reaction score
What Bennett did wasn't even worthy of a suspension.

Fine? Yep.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
That's definitely the right decision on Bennett and Richardson.

I wasn't so sure about Jefferson, due to his attempt to jump into the stands, but you could argue he was sufficiently provoked by the fans throwing bottles and trash at him and allegedly calling him "the N-word."

kidhawk

Reaction score
Unlike a lot of the rest of the season, the refs got this one right on the field. Penalties and ejections were fine. Suspensions would have been too much for what happened out there.

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
hawknation2017":xj196v8h said:

I wasn't so sure about Jefferson, due to his attempt to jump into the stands, but you could argue he was sufficiently provoked by the fans throwing bottles and trash at him and allegedly calling him "the N-word."

Richardson got ejected for throwing a punch, so I thought for sure he would be suspended.

I really wonder if the "N" word was used. If it was, you would think a few others in that section might have taken offense also.

MtY34NO

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1bliv3nl said:
hawknation2017":1bliv3nl said:

Richardson got ejected for throwing a punch, so I thought for sure he would be suspended.

I really wonder if the "N" word was used. If it was, you would think a few others in that section might have taken offense also.

MtY34NO

Maybe they did; maybe they didn't. It's irrelevant.

What Richardson did was more of a slap, I thought. And many, many players have gotten away with punches or worse without ever being suspended.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Regardless of how you feel about what happened, it’s great news for the “team”.

I’m certainly happy.

Now I just hope our guys stop acting a fool.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm not really surprised. I hope the players get a stern talking to, and then let's move on.

:sarcasm_off:

hawknation2017

Reaction score
sutz":b6lwisiw said:
I'm not really surprised. I hope the players get a stern talking to, and then let's move on.

:sarcasm_off:

So weak. :pukeface:

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
That was quick.
Now, the next thing to worry about is the injuries and who will, or will not, play.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Where are all the conspiracy theorists??? You know...how the league hates us and is against us. Perfect opportunity to crush us and they don't. What say you ?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Wheeeewwwww, ok ok.... disaster avoided.

If we could get Wagner, Davis and Wright back, I might start feeling better about the Rams game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1kan783l said:

If we could get Wagner, Davis and Wright back, I might start feeling better about the Rams game.

My biggest worry is the Wagner/Wright combo, especially Wagner. I'd love to see Davis come back, but missing him is much more survivable (IMO) than Wagner. Wagner is a one man wrecking machine out there. If he doesn't come back, it's going to be a tough week

hawkfan68

Reaction score
No suspensions is definitely good news. I hope Russell shares his recovery water with Wagner and Wright. A quick healing before Sunday is needed. I heard miracles do happen, it's time for that now.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
kidhawk":7l47gd4a said:
twisted_steel2":7l47gd4a said:

My biggest worry is the Wagner/Wright combo, especially Wagner. I'd love to see Davis come back, but missing him is much more survivable (IMO) than Wagner. Wagner is a one man wrecking machine out there. If he doesn't come back, it's going to be a tough week

Like you said earlier, I would be surprised if Wagner played on the hamstring. Wright, I think, will play MLB with Wilhoite at SLB. But no one knows anything yet.

rcaido

Reaction score
I guess the legion of glooms were wrong again. im not really sure what was the uproar about suspensions...If AJ Green didn't get a suspension, why would any of the players get suspended...Especially since no one got hurt.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
kidhawk":cdab9n01 said:
twisted_steel2":cdab9n01 said:

Just saw this....

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ByTimBooth/status/940357567984758786[/tweet]

Fingers crossed!

harryjohnson

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1aos6kmf said:
hawknation2017":1aos6kmf said:

MtY34NO

It is within the realm of possible it came from one of them I duppise.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
You'd think we was the Bengals or Steelers from some in here..
Give me a break!Time to move on to the next game.