This forum can take some advice from RW

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Don't get to high on the highs and don't get to low on the lows.

Two weeks ago after Atlanta loss...THIS TEAM SUCKS, no playoffs!

Last week after the Philly win....This team can beat anyone, we are back!

Yesterday after the loss to Jacksonville....This team sucks, I hope Pete gets fired and suspensions come our way.

What will the tune be next week? And this goes back further than the past couple weeks, pretty much the entire season. We lose and this forum thinks the team is garbage, we win and we are unstoppable. It's football, you aren't going to win them all, and you aren't going to lose them all. IMO, the only game that we should have won that we lost was the Skins game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I enjoy the highs after the wins, but after many years, I've learned to get over the lows of losing much faster and for that I'm much better off personally

Crizilla

Reaction score
Fans are mad because lately the Seahawks are being outcoached and out schemed by teams "lower" than the Seahawks. ARZ beat both Titans and jags, both to whom the Seahawks lost to, for example. The Seahawks don't change their ways. Aren't adapting. It's pure inconsistency what frustrates us. We are also tired of not picking up 3rd and short situations, and waiting until the end of the game to finally "open" things up.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kidhawk":z3fvgdf6 said:
I enjoy the highs after the wins, but after many years, I've learned to get over the lows of losing much faster and for that I'm much better off personally

Agreed. I used to let myself be so miserable after a loss. It wouldn't just ruin my day but the entire week. Life is too short for that. It's a game, entertainment, not anything that truly matters in the bigger picture of life.

It's okay to be passionate and upset after a loss, but I prefer to not wallow in anger and frustration for days after like I used to.

JustinCredible

Reaction score
A lot of doom and gloom around here. We lost as underdogs on the road and were missing 5 Pro Bowlers on defense for half the game.

I think the Hawks have a legit Super Bowl shot if they beat the Rams.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Crizilla":32ngnvf9 said:
Fans are mad because lately the Seahawks are being outcoached and out schemed by teams "lower" than the Seahawks.

The Hawks are a very good team this year. In the last two weeks they've played two other very good teams this year, and as you'd expect when very good teams play very good teams, they came out of that slate having won one and lost one.

If you're an NFL fan and think going 11-5 or 10-6 year in and year out is "under performing" you really need to reset your expectations, IMO.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Some of us never stopped believing. And regardless what anyone things, positive OR Negative, they are playing for the Division lead on Sunday. That's a fact. Suck it up and enjoy the ride. They were down 17 in the 4th quarter and almost pulled off a huge comeback. To a damn good team on the road.
The fact that they are playing for 1st place on Sunday, while missing a ridiculous amount of pro bowl players on D says a lot about this team.