Wagner and Wright

Gio

Reaction score
Do we have any injury update on Bobby and KJ ? I hope they can play against Rams...

PaVloVa!8

Reaction score
KJ is day to day ... and Bobby is going to be game time decision ...

OP
OP
Gio

Gio

Reaction score
PaVloVa!8":1fwp7nd7 said:

Thanks Pavlova ! I really hope they both play because since Wagner left Jags running game came to life and we need to stop no matter what Gurley !

Beren

Reaction score
Really think the game, and therefore the season, rests on whether these two play tbh.

RussB

Reaction score
Bobby isnt missing this one. For better or worse. If he gets injured worse so be it but he arent beating the rams without him.

kidhawk

Reaction score
KJ is likely fine to play, but he left with a concussion and I believe that puts him in the protocol which means he just needs to be cleared by the docs. That could happen as early as Wednesday, but until that happens, it's a huge question mark. Saying Wagner is a game time decision worries me.

I believe he also said Davis hurt his ribs and we'll have to see...that sounds to me like he'll likely rest Wednesday and maybe even Thursday, so we may have to go late in the week to see his status.

All 3 of these guys are big hits individually, but missing them all would really hurt this week.

Here's Pete's press conference today with this information...

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/video/2017/12/11/pete-carroll-week-15-monday-press-conference[/urltargetblank]

djb28

Reaction score
PaVloVa!8":24jgrnyv said:
You should make your own sig and not link to mine.

original poster

Reaction score
I’d except Bobby and KJ to miss practice this week anyway, we will likely find out about KJ before but expect to find out about Bobby on the iPhone app a few minutes before the game!

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'm a little worried that KJ didn't practice today as he could have been cleared yesterday. Hopefully Bennett (knee), Brown (ankle) and Graham (ankle) were mostly just getting the day off. I have a pretty bad feeling about Wagner.

The real problem is that it looks like the Rams will have everybody going. They only had two people not practice at all today. One of them (LT Andrew Whitworth) is reportedly on track to play on Sunday and the other is a backup QB who they probably won't need.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
AgentDib":2u44rg99 said:
I'm a little worried that KJ didn't practice today as he could have been cleared yesterday. Hopefully Bennett (knee), Brown (ankle) and Graham (ankle) were mostly just getting the day off. I have a pretty bad feeling about Wagner.

The real problem is that it looks like the Rams will have everybody going. They only had two people not practice at all today. One of them (LT Andrew Whitworth) is reportedly on track to play on Sunday and the other is a backup QB who they probably won't need.

Which means we must pull out whatever gottdamn secret society, checkmate, "GO ALL IN, FOR ALL OF THE DAMN MARBLES" game plan they've hopefully, PRAYERFULLY even, been saving for the playoffs and execute it as close to flawlessly as possible. We need POINTS. A lot of points. I don't want to see a single wasted opportunity. I don't want to see any wasted timeouts because we can't get the play calls in on time. No more dumb ass empty set go routes on 3rd and 4. Ifedi. Shit, smh, Ifedi. Russell, take the sack for -5 on 2nd down for Big baby Jesus Christ's and Ciera'sake instead int grounding. And cut any receiver who doesn't fight for a bad throw that's within his reach and allows an interception or drops 2 consecutive catchable passes. We'll already be playing against the refs so keep your cool but be professionally assertive. And Blair Flippin Walsh...oh my God! Blair, just cheat and eat a bunch of Adderall right before you lace up your cleats!

Damn, typing ANY of that feels like I literally just asked a Fred Meyer parking lot tweaker to loan me $75 & to valet park my S550 full of Christmas gifts. :pukeface:

We just can't afford to beat ourselves in this one. If the Rams come in and just pass/run all over us, and we, in turn, help them by being stupid, slow, timid etc. then This game should be a "Hey, thank you for your services but you're fired!" game, from the Top of the totem pole on down to equipment manager and Gatorade attendant.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sounds like KJ is around stage 3 of 5 of concussion protocol and running out of time. I'd say he is a likely scratch at this point. Wagner I think will play but will be a game time decision. If Wagner can play, the question is at what % of full capacity he'll be at.

OP
OP
Gio

Gio

Reaction score
So KJ is officially ruled out and Wagner's status is still questionable ? shit... We needed them both for this game... At least let's hope Bobby is good to play..

OP
OP
Gio

Gio

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/942320714207567872[/tweet]

mrblitz

Reaction score
have to get the offense going, early and often... could be one of these houston-type shootouts... we'll see also, what the refs do. they were not bad when we hosted phi... ymmv

getnasty

Reaction score
Man we need a break with injuries, I hope somehow Pete's playing games and both these guys play. Come on early Christmas present.

rossob

Reaction score
getnasty":2oc7zv2k said:
Man we need a break with injuries, I hope somehow Pete's playing games and both these guys play. Come on early Christmas present.
If I understand the concussion protocol correctly that's not possible. K.J. has to participate fully in practice, to finish the protocol.

Football specific activities: The cognitive load of playing football will be added and players will participate in non-contact activities for the typical duration of a full practice.
Full football activity/clearance: A player returns to full participation in practice, including contact without restriction.
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/9/18/12940926/nfl-concussion-protocol-explained