Russ has the strongest debates for how good he is.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I never really heard this with the LOB or a Brady or ARod. Maybe I don't pay attention to other star QBs message boards enough.

We have a franchise QB. He has his faults but his strengths overtake his faults by far. He is a good guy(that we know of) and does great off the field stuff.

You got mainly two groups with him.

A) Russ is the best ever and he does absolutely nothing wrong.

Or

B) he is alright QB who plays poorly most the game until the 4th and thank god he has a top 10 D.

I mean I see debates even this yr. Russ has put his team on his back this yr but the anti-russ crowd still has reasons why he isn't that great. That its weird fans have to defend Russ but at same time they are down talking him.

He is one of the most debated players that is great in awhile. Now it might be social media is so cancerous but he is like gasoline to the flames. I speak rationale about my players(most the time). Russ is a top 5 QB this year and has been a top 7-8 one since almost day 1. He has his faults and he has his positives for sure.

I'm wondering if this will ever die down? IMO? Not until he retires and everyone realizes are had a top QB.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's one of the best in football. Had a bad game til the 4th quarter for his standards on Sunday. Like any QB, he has bad games and can always improve.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":39ej19lx said:
He's one of the best in football. Had a bad game til the 4th quarter for his standards on Sunday. Like any QB, he has bad games and can always improve.

But that's the point. I mean, Tom Brady NEVER has a bad game.

Except for last night.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Um..........he had a bad game LAST NIGHT. Like horrific game. 0 for 11 on 3rd downs. A QB rating in the 30's thru the first 3 quarters. 63.6 QB rating on the day, 1 TD and 2 picks. Missed on throws all night. He's the best we have ever seen, but even lord Brady has bad games.

rcaido

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3fm6wwp4 said:
Um..........he had a bad game LAST NIGHT. Like horrific game.

Uhh that's because Miami cheated...They did the Madden code & put QB accuracy sliders to 0.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The problem with someone being 85%-90% of your offense? When that person has a bad game, so does the whole team.

Brady does not have that issue as much because when he has a bad game, he has a coach that recognizes this and compensates for it.

Our larger problem is that when our guy is having a great game, we start to go away from it unless it is the 4th quarter or we are behind.

So we don't take full advantage of Wilson's upside but get to reap the downsides at times.

rcaido

Reaction score
Isn't Seahawks philosophy is to control the clock & keep the games close. Let Russ do his magic in the 4th? Baldwin & Graham dropped the ball...Got bad call on the refs on the last play, we have seen this time and time again even when we play bad teams.

Its really hard on us fans but is working. We are winning way more then losing. We have never really been blown out by more then 10 points. I think only one or two occasions in Wilson era.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":9jvqpmbr said:
The problem with someone being 85%-90% of your offense? When that person has a bad game, so does the whole team.

Brady does not have that issue as much because when he has a bad game, he has a coach that recognizes this and compensates for it.

Our larger problem is that when our guy is having a great game, we start to go away from it unless it is the 4th quarter or we are behind.

So we don't take full advantage of Wilson's upside but get to reap the downsides at times.

Literally, the exact opposite of what you said happened less than 24 hours ago on MNF.

12thbrah

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":kpt1hnyp said:
TwistedHusky":kpt1hnyp said:

Literally, the exact opposite of what you said happened less than 24 hours ago on MNF.

Ha! Brady played like dookie last night

Anthony!

Reaction score
12thbrah":2s8kc2ji said:
EverydayImRusselin":2s8kc2ji said:
TwistedHusky":2s8kc2ji said:

Ha! Brady played like dookie last night

Yeah he did and not the first time this year but he is Brady he is allowed to have bad games Russ does not just ask the select few on this board who are no were to be found most of the time except when he struggles, or they can find something to complain about

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
rcaido":2wh285m2 said:
SoulfishHawk":2wh285m2 said:
Um..........he had a bad game LAST NIGHT. Like horrific game.

Uhh that's because Miami cheated...They did the Madden code & put QB accuracy sliders to 0.

Tom Brady looked "human" on MNF. Should he have one of those games in the SB....we might even beat him!! LOL

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2d7atllw said:
Um..........he had a bad game LAST NIGHT. Like horrific game. 0 for 11 on 3rd downs. A QB rating in the 30's thru the first 3 quarters. 63.6 QB rating on the day, 1 TD and 2 picks. Missed on throws all night. He's the best we have ever seen, but even lord Brady has bad games.

I know. Read the fine print.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3u4iv3zj said:
SoulfishHawk":3u4iv3zj said:

But that's the point. I mean, Tom Brady NEVER has a bad game.

Except for last night.

Even beyond last night, he has his human moments more often than not. Put hands on Brady and he gets happy feet. He's the most protected QB in the league, leaves far too many games unscathed

Anthony!

Reaction score
okay Brady like any other player and Qb has bad games and nites. Brady has had 4 games this season alone with a Qb rating under 85, to include a low of 59.5

So to sum up

All QBS even Brady has bad games, however no QB carries more fo their teams offense than Wilson, with less help.