The wick is going to be turned up in Hawkville

irocdave

Reaction score
I stopped by a project I worked on and finished a couple of years ago (it's on Mercer and the founders name can be seen from the I5 offramp..) and during conversation was told Paul Allen will be spending more time in town this winter and spring. He has a new office in the building and the staff has been informed he will be spending much more time in the facility to manage his local business interests. Take it for what it's worth, but just know the mice don't play when the cat aint away..

Seymour

Reaction score
Translation? More scrutiny / involvement from ownership you are guessing?

Fade

Reaction score
irocdave":27yadsww said:
I stopped by a project I worked on and finished a couple of years ago (it's on Mercer and the founders name can be seen from the I5 offramp..) and during conversation was told Paul Allen will be spending more time in town this winter and spring. He has a new office in the building and the staff has been informed he will be spending much more time in the facility to manage his local business interests. Take it for what it's worth, but just know the mice don't play when the cat aint away..

Please be true.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I would imagine he has a lot of business interests in town. Might have nothing to do with the Seahawks.

sutz

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3e299yg2 said:
I would imagine he has a lot of business interests in town. Might have nothing to do with the Seahawks.
This ^^^. PA has always been smart enough to let the experts he hires do their jobs. He ain't going to magically turn into Jerry Jones or anything.

original poster

Reaction score
Yeah, doesn't seem like how Paul Allen operates. We are very, very fortunate to have him leading the ship from afar IMO. Let the pro's be pro's.