Who's more motivated? Rams or Seahawks?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Honestly, I believe Rams will take this game.

The Rams are the up and coming team.

The Seahawks were that team.

After this years game in LA, the Rams are hungry!

This is their revenge game and they want it bad!

Seattle has problems everywhere.

Unless Russ puts up 40 points on the Rams, the Rams are the hungrier team and will come out swinging.

Seattle will have trouble with this group as they have been lately.

What say you?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Both teams are hungry, if you want to use that word.

Seattle has the home advantage.

Rams win if they play to their ability. I do believe that.

But, the game has to be played. And Hawks have much more experience in this circumstance.

To the question tho, both teams are.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Seahawks feed on emotion.

That is why we play like world beaters one minute and terribly the next.

Because you cannot keep a high emotional state indefinitely. It is not sustainable.

But for 1 or 2 games? sure.

We win this game and likely drop the next one.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I’m going to be flying home from Cabo during our game.

Southwest has internet. God help whoever gets stuck sitting next to me.

Cuz, we watching football.

DHawk

Reaction score
The Rams.

The Seahawks just lost to a good Jags team and it didn't end well. Don't be surprised to see the Rams come out aggressive and ready to get right in our faces and take advantage of our emotions. Plus, they wanna kick our ass and put an exclamation point on their season so far.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Not to be a homer, but Russ and to some extent, the Hawks tend to respond really well after a loss. With a certain sense of fire and focus

This team is high on emotion. I've always said this team's biggest enemy is apathy. We showed against the Eagles that when we feel slighted or forgotten we play like the best team in the league. I mean seriously, we shut the Eagles DOWN!

What gives me confidence about this game is the O-line. We were a dumpster fire without Duane Brown in Week 5. Now our protection is better and with Davis, we may be able to keep em honest. I like our chances, so long as Bobby is back to keep Gurley in check

RedAlice

Reaction score
This Rams team has also responded well after a loss. So, other points aside, I see that as even.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Hate to say, but Rams especially seeing a depleted D with good possibility without Wagz. I don't think our guys are any less motivated but more on the fact they have more key contributors healthy that are motivated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgentDib

Reaction score
Yeah motivation isn't really the right concept here. This game has huge playoff implications and both teams will be giving maximum effort. The team that wins will be the team that executes the best.

I think the Rams have the advantage because they are far, far healthier. Hawks still have a decent chance though, maybe like 60% Rams - 40% Hawks.

original poster

Reaction score
I think it simply comes down to Bobby Wagner.

With him, he helps limit Gurley + all the other stuff he does

Without him, Gurley has a day.

I know you can't pinpoint a whole game on one player, except when you can.

NJlargent

Reaction score
We will win this game because our players will get up for it and we win despite our coaches. They are not losing the division in our house. But I then assume we will lose to the cowboys because that’s what we do with this staff. All comes down to rams vs Titans.

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
I think the rams will choke Sunday which will see us winning quite comfortably...just a gut instinct more than anything.

But then as mentioned above, will end up losing the Dallas game.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Both teams have a lot to play for but Seahawks win these type of games. This Rams squad is still in prove it mode and has some injuries as well on defense. Considering how Russ was chucking the ball against Jacksonville's vaunted secondary I think he will be able to move the ball at will against the Rams. With that being said our defense will struggle as well. Scary thought it might come down to another Blair Walsh field goal attempt.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Backs against the wall, people counting them out (like they did vs. the Eagles), home game, division on the line, experience factor etc. Hawks are def more motivated in this one.

JimmyG

Reaction score
original poster":33abn9vq said:
I think it simply comes down to Bobby Wagner.

With him, he helps limit Gurley + all the other stuff he does

Without him, Gurley has a day.

I know you can't pinpoint a whole game on one player, except when you can.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schadie001

Reaction score
The Rams are a good team proven this year. They have beaten good teams. However, CLink is a great equalizer for young QB's. No matter how much you practice with noise, it really doesn't compare to the real thing. Goff will struggle just like Wentz did (I think Wentz is better) and if we stuff Gurley again I do not believe Goff at CLink can beat us. I may be wrong but I don't think so. This is a must win for us.

getnasty

Reaction score
Both should be equally motivated. One team is trying to win a division for the first time in 13 years then other is trying to continue a 6 year playoff run.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Rams with a more recent playoff drought play like the more motivated team. Seahawks are licking its wounds.
If the coaches come out with a conservative offensive mentality then we lose because our patchwork defense will have problems.

Latest posts