Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was hoping the Wilson over Bartles Factor would be enough to beat the Jags last Sunday. Nope. The only thing worse than Wilson's 3 picks in that game was the defenses complete inability to pressure Bartles all day making him actually look like a decent quarterback.

Heading into this PLAYOFF game against the Rams at home, my prediction weighs heavily on if Wagner and Wright will be available. If they are, I believe we will find a way to win. As beat up as we are, this team thrives in these conditions. Rams are still learning how to get there. I for one do not think the Rams are as good as some think. That's not to say they aren't a good team, they have proven that they are this year, but with our season on the line and being at home in front of a rabid 12 home base, I give us the edge - IF Wagner and Wright play. If they don't, I quite frankly think that's just too much to overcome. So my prediction is based off of at least Wags being in the lineup.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Rams 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 9 - 5

Slick

Reaction score
Rams - 30
Seahawks - 24

I will be there loud and proud to support the Seahawks.

RCATES

Reaction score
Season ended last week. A back-up QB in Philly just prolonged it another week. This team is a mess right now with a coaching staff that refuses to make adjustments. Hopefully missing the playoffs for the first time in years will shake this coaching staff up and bring in some new faces. Rams win 24-13.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
RCATES":3lhrqb64 said:
Season ended last week. A back-up QB in Philly just prolonged it another week. This team is a mess right now with a coaching staff that refuses to make adjustments. Hopefully missing the playoffs for the first time in years will shake this coaching staff up and bring in some new faces. Rams win 24-13.
Hey, you get to go golfing!
See you next year about draft time.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seahawks are just plain beat up. Last time we played the Rams and held them in check, we had Sherman, Chancellor, Wagner, and Wright...and we are in danger of missing all of them. The Rams Offense is very good, and right now our Defense is not.

Seahawks 24
Rams 30

My Record to Date: 9-4

2_0_6

Reaction score
I will give two predictions:

If Wagner & Wright can't play 31-20 Rams
If Wagner & Wright play: 23-20 Hawks

RCATES

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1lmpeinm said:
I will give two predictions:

If Wagner & Wright can't play 31-20 Rams
If Wagner & Wright play: 23-20 Hawks

I believe Wright will be in. Problem is BWag's is likely out. He plays a much larger role then Wright. We gave up 3 quick TD's the moment he went out. Imagine what the Rams will do. Without our two field general's Wagner and Chancellor this Defense becomes subpar real quick.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Hawks 31
Rams 30

Rams will be up 14 at the half. RW goes off in the 2nd half.
Walsh hits a 51 yard game winning FG.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":rz0ixh05 said:
I was hoping the Wilson over Bartles Factor would be enough to beat the Jags last Sunday. Nope. The only thing worse than Wilson's 3 picks in that game was the defenses complete inability to pressure Bartles all day making him actually look like a decent quarterback.

Heading into this PLAYOFF game against the Rams at home, my prediction weighs heavily on if Wagner and Wright will be available. If they are, I believe we will find a way to win. As beat up as we are, this team thrives in these conditions. Rams are still learning how to get there. I for one do not think the Rams are as good as some think. That's not to say they aren't a good team, they have proven that they are this year, but with our season on the line and being at home in front of a rabid 12 home base, I give us the edge - IF Wagner and Wright play. If they don't, I quite frankly think that's just too much to overcome. So my prediction is based off of at least Wags being in the lineup.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Rams 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 9 - 5

If Wagner plays?

Hawks 28
Rams 24

If Wagner is out?

Rams 35

Hawks 24

I think rams are the new hawks but idk if our squad is ready to roll over.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I just have a eerie feeling about this game honestly. The last thing I want to see is the Rams clinch the division on our field and pretty much ensure we wont be going to the playoffs.

IdahoVandalHawk

Reaction score
It sucks, but the Hawks are going to lose to the Rams. Injuries and poor coaching have finally caught up with the Hawks. The chickens have come home roost and the Hawks will not be playing in January this year.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I see that many posters here have "written off" the Hawks for 2017. If Wags plays, I see the Hawks winning 30-27.
I think that we can win if we are within 10 points at Halftime.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Our guys will win this game because they will get up for it. The only concern I have is our coaches getting in the way with cute calls such as a fake fg run from the 40 or multiple runs on 2nd and 10.

Seahawks 30-17

Crizilla

Reaction score
i predicted we would beat philly but lose to jacksonville, and now im predicting we beat LA. The coaching staff will try to blow it but Wilson ends up winning it for us somehow someway

Seahawks 21
Rasm 17

Cyrus12

Reaction score
We are too banged up. Even if Wagner plays how effective will he be? He is the mvp for this team. Our secondary didn't look good last week and Davis is beat up. Rams are very hungry and if they win they know they have the div wrapped up.

31-24 Rams

Ytd: 8-5

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
iigakusei":flzh5uqc said:
Hawks 31
Rams 30

Rams will be up 14 at the half. RW goes off in the 2nd half.
Walsh hits a 51 yard game winning FG.

Ooooooooooh my goodness, you had me til there!

Nevertheless...

27-24 Hawks. Blair hits his chips.