Attachments

• received_1768988790071813.jpeg
    received_1768988790071813.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,556

StoneCold

Reaction score
In no particular order.

We have to reduce drops.
We need to contain Gurley, holding him under 100.
We need to pressure Goff.
we need to cover the crossing routes.

Given the inconsistency on Offense who knows if we will score enough points. Given the injuries on D who knows if we will be able to stop them. Of almost any game I can remember in the Pete Russell era, this one feels like more of a hope we win than feel we can. Generally my feeling going into a game is Russell will pull a rabbit out of his hat, and I think he will, but we're gonna need a lot of rabbits.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
StoneCold":3ra0soch said:
In no particular order.

We have to reduce drops.

Given the inconsistency on Offense who knows if we will score enough points. Given the injuries on D who knows if we will be able to stop them. Of almost any game I can remember in the Pete Russell era, this one feels like more of a hope we win than feel we can. Generally my feeling going into a game is Russell will pull a rabbit out of his hat, and I think he will, but we're gonna need a lot of rabbits.

We maybe in trouble.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aggressive gameplanning, aggressive playcalling (both sides of the ball), Russ needs to get rid of the ball quicker, have to score a lot of points. If the coaching staff rolls out the usual first half crap sandwich, the Hawks lose.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
We need a person that can kick the ball thru the upright thingys.

Anthony!

Reaction score
StoneCold":1gmdtga1 said:
In no particular order.

We have to reduce drops.

you do know over the last 5 games we have scored 22 or more every game, pretty consistent, low of 22 high of 31. Now as to how much we will need to score I don't know, as to if we can, well we have before all depends on the game plan the OC calls.

original poster

Reaction score
Anthony!":1nxgb74c said:
StoneCold":1nxgb74c said:
In no particular order.

We have to reduce drops.

you do know over the last 5 games we have scored 22 or more every game, pretty consistent, low of 22 high of 31. Now as to how much we will need to score I don't know, as to if we can, well we have before all depends on the game plan the OC calls.

And of course, execution by all players. :)