I hope this guy shows up

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I hope this guys shows up to LOSE.

[youtube]yyq_dfVung8[/youtube]

idahohawk

Reaction score
Hawks defense just let Bortles gash them. Even if this Goff shows up, he'll probably still throw for 3+TDs.

Sox-n-Hawks":up60n1m6 said:

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
idahohawk":2rr0oxmm said:
Hawks defense just let Bortles gash them. Even if this Goff shows up, he'll probably still throw for 3+TDs.

Hopefully they're TDs to Griffin!

Scorpion05

Reaction score
idahohawk":252j4q6j said:

Sox-n-Hawks":252j4q6j said:

This completely ignores that Bortles threw perfect passes. We have to make sure we get pressure

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I"m still amazed at the transformation of Goff, figured he was a total bust, but the guy seems to be a slinger.

I can imagine what the first question of a FO will be for Fischer when he looks for a job.. "So, what was the deal with Goff"?

idahohawk

Reaction score
Goff>Bortles

Scorpion05":3rzn1ls4 said:
idahohawk":3rzn1ls4 said:

Sox-n-Hawks":3rzn1ls4 said:

This completely ignores that Bortles threw perfect passes. We have to make sure we get pressure

Steve2222

Reaction score
Seahawks seem to make bad QBs look great and great QBs look bad. Bortles gashing us last week wasn't all that surprising.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
White Devil":3tbhd5zx said:
Bait and Switch, was expecting to see a pic of this guy

SZXoftE

It would be nice to see the Clark and Bennett show tomorrow.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Yet still leads the team in sacks and is 9th in the league in Tackles for Loss all on a bum wheel. Another outstanding year for Bennett.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Smellyman":29qbieu7 said:
Yet still leads the team in sacks and is 9th in the league in Tackles for Loss all on a bum wheel. Another outstanding year for Bennett.

He's having a solid year due to the injuries and age. Leading our team in sacks isn't saying much. I think he's had one sack in the past five games. Our pass rush has been awful at times.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3s9omd05 said:
I"m still amazed at the transformation of Goff, figured he was a total bust, but the guy seems to be a slinger.

I can imagine what the first question of a FO will be for Fischer when he looks for a job.. "So, what was the deal with Goff"?

That's exactly why you don't judge players by their rookie season. Ours or other teams. People should be allowed to improve