Roster changes

springscohawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks today placed SS Kam Chancellor on injured reserve and waived OL Mark Glowinski. Seattle promoted LB Kache Palacio and CB Mike Tyson from the practice squad.

Interesting that team cut Mark Glowinski instead of Jordan Roos or someone else like Eddie Lacey

Glowinski has really fallen a long way since starting Left Guard last year. He was unable to win starting job at R Guard this year which was his main position in college. Oday Aboushi beats him out, then Pocic.

However, if K.J. Wright and Bobby Wagner return to health they probably cut Kache Palacio and return Glowinski to roster next week or two.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I hope Tyson performs well. Glad Glow is gone. Can't believe all three lineman drafted in 2014 are gone. What a crapshoot.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":34kcvidr said:
I hope Tyson performs well. Glad Glow is gone. Can't believe all three lineman drafted in 2014 are gone. What a crapshoot.

And pretty soon, all of the RB's from a couple of years ago will be gone as well.

Some mighty fine drafting.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":32cmxp3g said:
Tyson My ADOPT-A-Rookie is going to kill it!!!

Doubt it. He'll be lucky to get fee or fo snaps tomorrow.

Hawks46

Reaction score
It says that he had a chance at starting and sucked.

Roos hasn't had that opportunity yet. You know what we don't have in Glow

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Roos is a bad a$$ and will become a leader. He started the short shorts movement and dozens of teammates followed. Says a lot allot the guy. Just needs a chance to play now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

original poster

Reaction score
I’d love to know if Tom Cable had involvement in the cutting process of Glow.

Sure, get rid of him in the off season, no problem with that. But to cut an ex starter right before a potential playoff run seems mad to me

randomation

Reaction score
I'd really like to see Roos get a shot I think he is going to be a massive steal.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":hwqqxcu9 said:

We still have Britt from that draft class and Glow was taken in 2015. I agree with your point though, we suck at drafting OL.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3e9kkoex said:
What does Glow being cut say?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It says Coach Cable guessed wrong on this player too. Glowinski had size, and athletic ability, but despite reputed physical strength was physically outmanned at the POA. He lacked nasty as well.

At some point you have to wonder when it will become clear that perhaps the continuing slow or annually repeated redevelopment of the OLine is really a Coach Cable problem. The cost to the team over Cable's tenure of whiffed assessments of OLinemen candidates has been high.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3l2hf1lg said:
Sox-n-Hawks":3l2hf1lg said:
Tyson My ADOPT-A-Rookie is going to kill it!!!

Doubt it. He'll be lucky to get fee or fo snaps tomorrow.

It's more likely than winning the game on Walsh's kicking skills :irishdrinkers:

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Fairly confident Glow will be back once Wagner and Wright are able to play. With 2 starting LB probably out they had to call up a PS LB.