Dear Pete ...Thank you but No Mas

leto69

Reaction score
It's pretty clear that this team is lost to Pete Carrol. He is a players coach that works to inspire and motivate, its no the first time that such coaches after a number of successful years turned to failure. The message gets old, the motivators get stale and the players are left with the same ole same ole speach. You cant win in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd quarter, Always compete...Its time for a new message and a new coach. Thank you Pete for taking us to NFL football relevance and winning our first SuperBowl I am forever grateful. But I think its time we all move on, others will use injuries as a excuse but 34 points at home in the first half.... is inexcusable. Your team quit on you, and more importantly us the fans.
We need:
- better discipline too many penaltys and stupid plays
- better personel decisions( I know they hit some gems) but Malik Mcdowel, Ifedi and numerous other draft picks and trades of top picks that were a waste. The offensive line is truly offensive and the worst of all Seahawk time.
- better play calling with a more consistent offense not just living off the big play to score.
- better defensive play calling Kris Richard just isn't a NFL D coordinator.
- better special teams . Kicking game terrible, coverage terrible, returns mediocre.

Please retire Pete as I know you will never be fired.
Ceau