So Bad From Start To Finish It Was Laughable

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Worst performance I have ever seen by the Seahawks in person by far. Did anyone bother to show up?

End of an Era indeed. That was a big fat exclamation mark.

irocdave

Reaction score
I think a lot of fans have been biting their tongue and hoping for the best, but this game changes things. Both coordinators need to go as does Tom C and the heat needs to be turned up on the failed drafting strategy since Scott McLaughlin got the ax.

There were zero positives to take from this game other than all the baggage has finally caught up to the coaching staff and GM and the players couldn't overcome it this time. The foundation has rotted out from the inside and putting lipstick n the pig aint working anymore. Unfortunately, Pete and John mortgaged the future to win this year and it's now painfully obvious to all, the Hawks are winning anything this year.

I have to say the worst performance by far was Russel Wilsons shit show. Another performance like that next week and he should be benched. I was hoping for the back up to come just to see if all of the sudden the pocket appeared, like I thought I saw most of the game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1345aox2 said:
It was like a Madden game against my kids.

Cmon man, finish.......

...and the kids were Cleveland.....and they won.

raisethe3

Reaction score
I was at the game today, man, seems like no one showed up. Terrible effort on both sides of the ball.

rossob

Reaction score
While I think the defensive problems might have been to a great degree due to injuries, the same does not go for the offense. I guess today just showed that when your whole offense relies on one player (Russell) and he has a bad game (or bad gameplan) you are (mod edit)

And of course, the special teams played very bad too.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I don't know what bugged me more today, seeing us get dominated on both sides of the ball or the completely clueless look on Pete's face when the camera kept panning over to him all through the game.

He looked old, overmatched, and outcoached today by a kid half his age.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
raisethe3":3smjgkq5 said:
I was at the game today, man, seems like no one showed up. Terrible effort on both sides of the ball.
Did you "boo" the Seahawks??

IMO, there needs to be more boos for Paul Allen to see a change is necessary.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Russell played just as poor as everyone else but once again, he is running for his life the MOMENT the ball is snapped! Conversely, there's Goff with all the time in the world in the pocket, as clean as can be. What happened to our D Line?!?!? Weren't they supposed to be one of the most formidable in the league?

We know the shit show our OL can be but it's the DL that has massively disappointed and underachieved this year.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2zwqd7hx said:
Russell played just as poor as everyone else but once again, he is running for his life the MOMENT the ball is snapped! Conversely, there's Goff with all the time in the world in the pocket, as clean as can be. What happened to our D Line?!?!? Weren't they supposed to be one of the most formidable in the league?

We know the shit show our OL can be but it's the DL that has massively disappointed and underachieved this year.

Michael Bennett is over the hill on a bloated contract. Clark is trying his best, but just can't get there unless is a speed rush or a stunt. Richardson has been a flop and no other interior d linemen provide a pass rush.

rossob

Reaction score
Jerhawk":hfzow2g2 said:
Aros":hfzow2g2 said:

Michael Bennett is over the hill on a bloated contract. Clark is trying his best, but just can't get there unless is a speed rush or a stunt. Richardson has been a flop and no other interior d linemen provide a pass rush.
According to PFF Richardson was our best lineman today. But you are right, I believe everyone here expected more.

adeltaY

Reaction score
The DL has been the biggest disappointment on the team. The pass rush is woeful. Bennett had one tackle and one hurry this game. It's not enough. He's hurt and our depth just isn't getting it done.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":rq88p24g said:
I don't know what bugged me more today, seeing us get dominated on both sides of the ball or the completely clueless look on Pete's face when the camera kept panning over to him all through the game.

He looked old, overmatched, and outcoached today by a kid half his age.

Confused. Not mad, disappointed, fire up, or really anything but confused. Bev looked worried. I think he has to know what SHOULD be coming

Not a coach on our sideline had a clue. Richard was getting pissed, but didn't seem to have the answer.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
So the "gloom and doom" pack was on target?

:D

A lot of people have seen the downward spiral. We win games mostly because of Wilson magic. When we don't get it, well...

Exittium

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1fc33q5w said:

A lot of people have seen the downward spiral. We win games mostly because of Wilson magic. When we don't get it, well...
Yup. We need to build this team and staff around Wilson, a system that he can flourish in

Anthony!

Reaction score
Exittium":2p30809a said:
FlyingGreg":2p30809a said:

Yup. We need to build this team and staff around Wilson, a system that he can flourish in

agreed but not sure that will happen under this coaching staff

raisethe3

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":opifc3xx said:
raisethe3":opifc3xx said:
Did you "boo" the Seahawks??

IMO, there needs to be more boos for Paul Allen to see a change is necessary.

I didn't boo the Seahawks, but I did hear it quite a bit today.