Earl and Wagz exchange...

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
bleacher had it up and now removed but probably because the poster on twitter was getting blown up and removed the tweet..hopefully not true but knew this game would send rifts in the locker room
a7043273251a04e96e3516782f46dd9a.jpg
4b4ca844ec5421d95d01ea5e32e2b1c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seymour

Reaction score
Damn, all looks fine in Hawksville. :sarcasm_off:

Subzero717

Reaction score
Kind of telling what Wagner said. He didn't stop at don't talk about me. He mentioned being jealous of other peoples success. Either way this isn't good and further evidence things aren't swell back at the ranch.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":2gcoh6uy said:
bleacher had it up and now removed but probably because the poster on twitter was getting blown up and removed the tweet..hopefully not true but knew this game would send rifts in the locker room
a7043273251a04e96e3516782f46dd9a.jpg
4b4ca844ec5421d95d01ea5e32e2b1c0.jpg

Thank you for posting this!

It's gotten really bad.

All of this could have been avoided with good game planning.

This just goes to show, the coaches have lost the locker room.

A front office coaching change is definitely needed to begin the change process.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Seems like Earl just meant he wanted Bobby to heal up, not that he was a huge liability or anything. Earl sucks with words, we all know that.

If he really was throwing shade then, well honestly he should look at himself lately. Bobby is our best defensive player this year and it’s not close.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I understand why Bobby is mad, but seriously, tweeting about it? Why not talk to him in person and keep things in house?

rossob

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2t4bv8ko said:
I understand why Bobby is mad, but seriously, tweeting about it? Why not talk to him in person and keep things in house?
Especially with the ridiculous accusation of being jealous. But I guess he is just as salty and negative as most people here right now and doesn't really mean it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Not a good look for sure.

But I doubt that Earl meant it the way it sounds, least I hope not.

That would indicate a much deeper issue than most of us have thought there was.

2_0_6

Reaction score
THe comment by Earl seemed harmless, its the response by Wagner that is a bit eye raising.

rossob

Reaction score
pmedic920":12d5tp2p said:
Not a good look for sure.

But I doubt that Earl meant it the way it sounds, least I hope not.

That would indicate a much deeper issue than most of us have thought there was.
Maybe he even meant it. BWagz was obviously limited by his injury and possibly did not play better with it than his healthy backup. Of course, this does not mean that he isn't an incredible player when healthy and that Earl has a problem with him.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
It's funny that Seth Wickersham got lambasted for his discord in Hawksville piece. Looking more like he was spot on. This franchise appears deeply troubled. Way, way too much internal turmoil. Right now we're just glossing over it. Have to rip the root out if you want it to heal.

Seymour

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3v6o9f8w said:
Seems like Earl just meant he wanted Bobby to heal up, not that he was a huge liability or anything. Earl sucks with words, we all know that.

If he really was throwing shade then, well honestly he should look at himself lately. Bobby is our best defensive player this year and it’s not close.

Saying the backups would have done just as good is a direct shot across the bow of Wagner. Wagner even referring to himself "having success" is lame on it's own since they are a team and success is suppose to be shared. Also that word should be banned for the day after that thorough ass kicking that was put on them.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3lbh3j6o said:
THe comment by Earl seemed harmless, its the response by Wagner that is a bit eye raising.

Yeah, as someone mentioned earlier, Earl's not the best at getting his true thoughts across in words. Bobby tweeting at him and the jealous part is just flat out embarrassing. What's Earl jealous of Bobby? Your fewer Pro Bowls? Your fewer All-Pros?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Seymour":96jpetzz said:
Coug_Hawk08":96jpetzz said:

Saying the backups would have done just as good is a direct shot across the bow of Wagner. Wagner even referring to himself "having success" is lame on it's own since they are a team and success is suppose to be shared. Also that word should be banned for the day after that thorough ass kicking that was put on them.

Well, to me it was more saying hey, while injured you can’t produce above the back ups. That’s not really a shot to me, just a fact. You are injured, it’s better for the team if he rests and come back strong versus forcing it against an elite back.

The success comment by Wagner makes me think he just played to keep DPOY convo alive regardless of how capable he felt. I don’t like any of it, really.

OP
OP
DJ_CJ

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
maybe meant as harmless but way this game went pride is hurt and everything said amplified

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3i03ctvl said:
Hawk_Nation":3i03ctvl said:

Yeah, as someone mentioned earlier, Earl's not the best at getting his true thoughts across in words. Bobby tweeting at him and the jealous part is just flat out embarrassing. What's Earl jealous of Bobby? Your fewer Pro Bowls? Your fewer All-Pros?
Seriously.

Earl carries the most weight out of all the defensive players in this game today.

Earl is not good with words, especially when a reporter is trying to get as much out of Earl as possible.

Bobby's response is d*** move. I agree.

Earl is a HoF player. Not sure if Bobby is at that level.

Get real, Bobby. Earl isn't jealous of you.

OP
OP
DJ_CJ

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Yay... can't wait for belly shirt Zeke next week... [emoji43][emoji379]