Insanity & Tell the Truth Monday

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Insanity - Doing the same things over and over again (Tom Cable, Darrell Bevell) and expecting different results.

The key to our success in the past has been the run game. How many different O Line players have come and gone under Cable and still we can't run the ball and Russell Wilson is ruining for his life the whole game from the moment the ball touches his hands.

For tell the truth Monday I would offer the following to coach Carroll
1. The injuries are on the D side of the ball, the poor performance of the offense starts with you. Your OC and OL coach are not getting the job done.
2. You are the head of this team and their leader. You and you alone are responsible for the direction of this team and the players actions. The penalties, fights, unsportsmanlike like penalties are a reflection of you and what you allow.
3. This team needs rebuilt just like when you first arrived here. You need to have an honest conversation with yourself about whether you have the stamina, energy, passion, and the vision to accomplish that.
4. This is a new generation of players. The psychology you used 5 years ago no longer works, in fact it has caused you to lose control of this team.

Perhaps others on this board will have items to add or delete from my list regarding Tell the Truth Monday.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1lu6yidn said:
Id be surprised if Carroll's "Tell the truth Monday" also applies to the coaches.

Yeah, def not. Otherwise Bevell would have filed some sort of bullying or harassment case for the weekly swirlies.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I completely agree with all of our points. PC is so stubborn and arrogant though, I guarantee he would never consider truths such as these. He will just keep the formula exactly the same as this team gets worse and worse

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
tttm 1st things first do you trust the coach's .. if that answer is not a majority no then ima eat my hamster somebody gotta call it for what it is no confidence play out the season and clean house

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1y4fug64 said:
I completely agree with all of our points. PC is so stubborn and arrogant though, I guarantee he would never consider truths such as these. He will just keep the formula exactly the same as this team gets worse and worse
Yeah, a damn shame.

I would say it's an age thing with Carroll but I might offend some posters here.

Carroll, is a prime example of the expression, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."

The guy is so set in his ways, he sees no wrong, and his unrelenting desire to stay complacent, with pretty much everything, only makes the situation worse.

This will only change with Paul Allen's decision to part ways with Carroll.