Question For STH's....

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Will you be renewing your season tickets? Keep in mind, there's a chance this team will be rebuilding on the fly.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
I have been a fan all my life and now that I have been a season ticket holder for a few years, I am not about to walk away now
I will be renewing next year and hopefully many years after that as well.
Am I happy about this year, no but I am confident we will Make changes and do what is needed.

907Hawk

Reaction score
Hawker8989":4gvc7yf0 said:
Will you be renewing your season tickets? Keep in mind, there's a chance this team will be out of the playoffs for a few seasons.

Keep in mind there is a chance you will be wrong about this teams future wins and losses. :irishdrinkers:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Hawker8989":n733geh0 said:
Will you be renewing your season tickets? Keep in mind, there's a chance this team will be out of the playoffs for a few seasons.

Yes, this may be the first time I'll finally be able to move down a few rows. Oh and maybe they'll stop increasing my ticket price too.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
ZagHawk":18aooy2c said:
Hawker8989":18aooy2c said:

Yes, this may be the first time I'll finally be able to move down a few rows. Oh and maybe they'll stop increasing my ticket price too.
I don’t think that happens anywhere.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't ever consider giving up my tickets. I'll leave that the extremely spoiled/fair weathered fans. And there are plenty of them. You're either IN or your NOT in. Which is it? What the hell happened to this fan base????

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Of course. If you think this is as bad as it gets, you are sorely mistaken. I started going to games in the early years with my dad. nosebleeds in the kingdome. I've seen bad seasons and while this one wasn't ideal, it can get a lot worse. I finally got my own seats when the new stadium was built. There was no blue pride waiting list, heck they used to call and ask if I wanted to buy more seats each year when it was time to renew, the team wasn't that good. But I was a fan and had grown to love the atmosphere of the stadium as opposed to watching the game at home. Many years I had a hard time even finding someone to give my extra seat to, no one wanted to go. But I kept going and hoping that one of these years my team would put it all together and make it all worth while. Then 2005 came along, this was our year, I headed to Green Bay for the last game of the season with the 1 seed all locked up. Occasional chants of "seahawks suck" were simply answered with a smile and a comment of "not any more". This is our year. And you think the stadium is loud now? Please we only make noise now when they are trying to snap the ball, then there was sustained noise throughout every defensive possession, we blew the panthers off the field during warm ups at the NFC Title game. The crowd is good now, but it's not the same as it used to be. Then the Seahawks mopped them up during the game as well. Next XL happened, so close, but more disappointment .we competed for a couple more years, never made it back and began to rebuild which led to a few really awful seasons, but even at 7-9 we managed to win our division one year and Hasselbeck came out there and played the game of his life, even hen we still needed the "beastquake" to win, but we knocked off the defending Super bowl champs and moved on to the next round in a game that no one gave us a chance to win.

Now we arrive at an era most of you are more familiar with, we have a competitive team, a championship which many of us has waited most of our lives for, we have made to playoffs five years in a row and seen greatness from our team, and after one off year we want to jump off the bandwagon and see heads roll along with a major makeover. It's not that bad, 8-8 would have been a huge success many seasons over for this team, and we will likely finish a little better than that this year. Yeah we squandered a chance to keep our hold atop the division, we likely wont make the playoffs, but I wlll renew my tickets this year and many years after in the hopes that we can turn it all around one more time and give us all something the cheer about

I always feel proud to say "I was there" when someone talks about a great moment in Seahawks history, I often brag to bandwagoners that I have seen the members of the ring of honor on the field. And whether its just one play or a game for the ages, when the next great moment in Seahawks history happens. I'LL BE THERE

12HawkFan

Reaction score
My answer is of course, YES!

But to offer up my thoughts about STH dropping out is that the only ones fading away with no long-term crappy seasons under our belt is the speculators that hold tickets only to resell them.

If they have to eat tickets or start making zero dollars on reselling them it becomes not worth the hassle.

Factor in the NFL starting it's own ticket scalping service know as the "NFL Ticket Exchange" there is even less of a reason to try and make a buck doing so.

I want to put the Rams game so far out of my mind right now I just want next years draft to be tomorrow.

GO HAWKS!!!

peppersjap

Reaction score
I will renew but have not been happy with the product on the field this year (not about wins and losses). I have a very hard time standing behind a team that has Michael Bennett as a leader. He has a problem with violence but he has no problem taking cheap shots on the field. I'm just so tired of him and his brothers act! We should be embarrassed that he is our man of the year nominee. We have so many class acts on the team and he is not one of them! So impressed with watching the Malik McDowell video from his arrest, just another classless guy to throw in to the mix. So disrespectful calling a female (black) officer a bitch and bragging about all the money he has as he downgrades the officers.

I had never sold a ticket since I became a season ticket holder in 2006 but if I can sell my tickets to the last game it will be my 4th game I've sold this year (at face value). I did use some of my vacation this year to go to the game in Nashville but that seems to be where the meltdown started with Sherman's antics that game. That being said I think Sherman is one of the good guys. I thought the Jacksonville game was embarrassing as a fan........and Bennett is the one guy not fined??

I never missed a game when Jim Mora was the coach! We were not good but the games were fun. I don't ever remember trying to be sold tickets to have breakfast with Hasselback's or Walter Jone's mom but when I go to these away games apparently it is an honor to spend time with Rawls mom???

I couldn't stand Pete Carroll when he was at USC and I'm guessing the majority of the people in the Seattle area felt the same way but when he came to the Hawk's he seemed so cool and was easy to like because of his care free attitude. I have to say I'm back to the guy who doesn't like what he represents. It is great that he wants to give players extra chances but we have now become the dirt bags in the NFL. Don't get me wrong, I think most of our players are great guys but they tend to try to get steals in the draft by picking guys who have had issues with the law whose draft stock has fallen.

I also can't believe people are questioning the fans who left at half time on Sunday?? The team was down by almost 4 scores and the Rams had a 3rd and 20 with very little time left on the clock. I think everyone knew they were going to run the ball to go to the half. Apparently everyone but the coaches (players)?? Once Gurley ran 67 yards into the end zone I believe everyone was done. That was after a 3rd and 11 against Jacksonville when we could have gotten the ball back? The team gave up way before the fans did!!

I just want to be able to walk into the stadium for the opening game next year and have it not be political! And hopefully not have Michael Bennett on the team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm hoping a bunch of people get rid of their tix. I have a lot of die hard friends who would love to have Season Tickets. People who have been fans thru thick and thin, way back like myself. Not just when they are winning.
We are not the Niners fans, keep those tix thru thick and thin. .02

ZagHawk

Reaction score
peppersjap":1596d294 said:
I will renew but have not been happy with the product on the field this year (not about wins and losses). I have a very hard time standing behind a team that has Michael Bennett as a leader. He has a problem with violence but he has no problem taking cheap shots on the field. I'm just so tired of him and his brothers act! We should be embarrassed that he is our man of the year nominee. We have so many class acts on the team and he is not one of them! So impressed with watching the Malik McDowell video from his arrest, just another classless guy to throw in to the mix. So disrespectful calling a female (black) officer a bitch and bragging about all the money he has as he downgrades the officers.

I had never sold a ticket since I became a season ticket holder in 2006 but if I can sell my tickets to the last game it will be my 4th game I've sold this year (at face value). I did use some of my vacation this year to go to the game in Nashville but that seems to be where the meltdown started with Sherman's antics that game. That being said I think Sherman is one of the good guys. I thought the Jacksonville game was embarrassing as a fan........and Bennett is the one guy not fined??

I never missed a game when Jim Mora was the coach! We were not good but the games were fun. I don't ever remember trying to be sold tickets to have breakfast with Hasselback's or Walter Jone's mom but when I go to these away games apparently it is an honor to spend time with Rawls mom???

I couldn't stand Pete Carroll when he was at USC and I'm guessing the majority of the people in the Seattle area felt the same way but when he came to the Hawk's he seemed so cool and was easy to like because of his care free attitude. I have to say I'm back to the guy who doesn't like what he represents. It is great that he wants to give players extra chances but we have now become the dirt bags in the NFL. Don't get me wrong, I think most of our players are great guys but they tend to try to get steals in the draft by picking guys who have had issues with the law whose draft stock has fallen.

I also can't believe people are questioning the fans who left at half time on Sunday?? The team was down by almost 4 scores and the Rams had a 3rd and 20 with very little time left on the clock. I think everyone knew they were going to run the ball to go to the half. Apparently everyone but the coaches (players)?? Once Gurley ran 67 yards into the end zone I believe everyone was done. That was after a 3rd and 11 against Jacksonville when we could have gotten the ball back? The team gave up way before the fans did!!

I just want to be able to walk into the stadium for the opening game next year and have it not be political! And hopefully not have Michael Bennett on the team.

When the Hawks were the most hated team in the NFL because they had attitudes and were bullying other teams. I was fine with that. But now they're the most hated team because of every off-field thing you can think of and otherwise dirt bag on field thing as well. It's disappointing. Outside of the recent tweet, Wagner is one of my favorite players because he is just one of the few players with tremendous production that did not bring distractions and drama with it.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1bzy9elk said:
When the Hawks were the most hated team in the NFL because they had attitudes and were bullying other teams. I was fine with that. But now they're the most hated team because of every off-field thing you can think of and otherwise dirt bag on field thing as well. It's disappointing. Outside of the recent tweet, Wagner is one of my favorite players because he is just one of the few players with tremendous production that did not bring distractions and drama with it.

The Hawks definitely have done some dumb things on the field this year, but what are all these horrifying (presumably illegal?) off-field things Seahawks players have reportedly been involved in lately? Am I missing something? If anything, the few shenanigans some get in seem to occur overall at a much lower rate than I would expect for a randomly selected similarly aged group of young males. And I seem to recall more stuff during Pete's earlier years here (PED allegations, some domestic abuse allegations, DUIs, etc.) that I don't hear so much about now. But what do I know.