Davis Hsu is suggesting Pete might trade Wilson

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
This relies on so many bad, unprovable assumptions, and leaves out so many other mitigating factors (IMHO), that I'm going to encapsulate it in a .gif rather than dignifying it with a link.

Have at it.

(Now he's trying to convince people that Earl has lost his worth.)

Attachments

• hsu.png
    hsu.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 4,348

AgentDib

Reaction score
He's a blogger who likes to get notoriety by making up sources and having edgy hot takes on things.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
ZERO CHANCE of that happening :roll:
Wilson > Pete
And it's not even close, as far as importance to this team.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
To me.....Mr. Hsu is Satan personified to those of us who are Russell Wilson fans. One does not trade the "franchise quarterback" under any circumstances. Russ has carried this team "on his shoulders" so many times over the past few years.....I cannot keep count! No....don't even think about it!

Seymour

Reaction score
HSU = Hallucinates Shit Usually

:snack:

JimmyG

Reaction score
This is so stupid. This is completely baseless. It's nothing more than "well, hypothetically if the Seahawks were able to acquire picks 1-10 in the NFL draft, I could see the Seahawks agreeing to trade Wilson."

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There's a 100% chance I don't know who Davis Hsu is, nor care.

(No offense OP)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm sure my wife would love to trade me for a much younger, better looking model. But luckily, that's just what unreliable "sources" tell me :D

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Earl actually has struggled a lot this year. He really seems to need the consistency and communication of other players like Kam to be all pro. Still good, don’t get me wrong, but he has made some tough tough whiffs and wrong decisions this year.

The Wilson stuff, agreed, he leaves out way too much. It’s like bad titles in journalism for click throughs. Just trying to get attention/stay interesting in the community. He’s fading fast, not really worth a follow anymore.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
If true then PC and JS will have some heated discussions this off season. Wilson will bring much interest and a big haul from other contending teams but JS wont just let him go because Pete thinks it is wise.

RussB

Reaction score
Lol if pete is thinking about trading wilson its probably time for Shneider to let him go. He probably wont be hear next year anyway. I was watching NFL network today and some reporter who has sources has claimed that Seattle is going to look very different next year .

He implied that Sherman , Kam ,ET3 and bennett will be gone and that they will build around wilson and wagner.

Seymour

Reaction score
RussB":1nxxe00x said:
Lol if pete is thinking about trading wilson its probably time for Shneider to let him go. He probably wont be hear next year anyway. I was watching NFL network today and some reporter who has sources has claimed that Seattle is going to look very different next year .

He implied that Sherman , Kam ,ET3 and bennett will be gone and that they will build around wilson and wagner.

Schnieder does not have that authority over Pete. Only Paul Allen can fire him.

John Schneider
Executive Vice President/General Manager

John Schneider enters his eighth season as General Manager of the Seattle Seahawks, having been named to the position January 19, 2010. Schneider added the distinction of Executive Vice President in 2013. In his role, he manages all aspects of the Seahawks roster and draft process while working collaboratively with Pete Carroll in all facets of the football operations department.

Rat

Reaction score
It's probably not true, but as a Miami Marlins fan, so I'm really sensitive about giving away superstars right now.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
AgentDib":2xh43gjw said:
He's a blogger who likes to get notoriety by making up sources and having edgy hot takes on things.

Then (imo) pay him no mind (nor press in re-posting)

Latest posts