First Seahawks Game Ever

SlickRick

Reaction score
Seahawks vs Cowboys in Dallas will be my 1st ever football game my wife/daughter & I will be attending live in person. We live near Corpus Christi Tx

We're so excited, hopefully the Seahawks take the W, been to a few Mairners games when they play the Astros.

A win in Dallas should give us a 10-6 record for the hawks, cardinals look bad with out Palmer so I say Seattle gets by them. Just have to win Dallas game

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Happy for you all, I wish you could watch them first at the Clink, but never the less, should be exciting. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
Thank you everybody whos posted, it means a lot to me, I just want a Seattle W for Xmas

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good luck Rick! Hope the Seahawks make your first game a Merry Christmas!

BigBill1945

Reaction score
This will be one of the bigger stadiums you visit. The big screen over the field is very imposing. If you sit up high you will probably watch that more than what is on the field. When I was last there I sat above the reader board. I am glad you get to see Jerry's place. It is a site to see. Enjoy!

chet380

Reaction score
Saw the Hawks play the Boys in the early 90's and get blasted -- minus offensive yds in the first half and QB Dan McGwire got his leg broken -- I hope yr experience is a lot better than mine was.

rjdriver

Reaction score
chet380":eise6wrq said:
Saw the Hawks play the Boys in the early 90's and get blasted -- minus offensive yds in the first half and QB Dan McGwire got his leg broken -- I hope yr experience is a lot better than mine was.

Simply the fact that he doesn’t have to lay eyes on Dan McGwire makes his experience better than yours.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Represent! Have fun, get us a win and Merry Christmas, Slickster!

pmedic920

Reaction score
I bet y’all had a great time.

AT&T is an awesome stadium and the Cowboy Fan aren’t as bad as some to be around.

Glad y’all got to witness a “W”.

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
pmedic920":18ely3hm said:
I bet y’all had a great time.

AT&T is an awesome stadium and the Cowboy Fan aren’t as bad as some to be around.

Glad y’all got to witness a “W”.

Thank you pmedic & everybody in this thread my family & I had a great time. Finaly seen Pete Carroll live rather then on my tv screen along with the guys. We were by the away field goal. Blair hit all his shots & in practice

We yelled at Bailey to the right & he missed 2 field goals. We were fortunate enough to meet lovely people from Seattle who had way more class then the Dallas fans yelling and cussing by our ears. Seahawks fans dont take zheet, we bonded during touchdowns and talked about the team. It was great not hearing joe buck or akimen. The W was the best part,

Go hawks let's get wild card