Total Offense Net Yards 136

Does anything need to be added?

mistaowen

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":2rnv7s7l said:
Penalties (Number-Yards) 11 - 142
Total Offense Net Yards 136

Does anything need to be added?

They're actually getting worse as the season goes on. It's beeeeyond time to bring in new coaches.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Why would anything have changed, did you see the 'offense' today?

They both should go now.

HoldYourHawk

Reaction score
I still put our problems on Cable. His coaching and draft choices in the o-line have lead to a majority of the problems people complain about daily. Bad blocking, lack of development, no run push, penalty issues.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I can understand Pete "putting up a good front" regarding his coaching staff until our last game of the season. However, I want to hear of a firing the day after the final game.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Fire both. The product produced does not equal the 7 year investment into both of them.

I've wanted Bevell gone since the ATL playoff loss 5 years ago and Cable gone 3 years ago. Surely the front office is finally waking up to what the masses have been witnessesing dor years.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
You're all going to be disappointed when they both get fired and Pete just replaces them with carbon copies.

irocdave

Reaction score
There is zero reason after this game to justify keeping either one of them. DB should have been sent packing after the SB loss and Cable should have been gone last year. If Pete isnt allowing that to happen, he needs to pack his bags.

TC and DB have torn this team apart from the inside out.Pete my be the greatest HC in the world but he hitched his saddle to some of the worst coaches and has gone all in with them. If Pete wont do it and is all in, later bud, go back to USC.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This game completely reinforced my belief that Bevell and Cable both need to be fired as soon as the Seahawks play their final game of the season, whenever that is.

Anthony!

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3g86ae8k said:
You're all going to be disappointed when they both get fired and Pete just replaces them with carbon copies.

could be, but I doubt they get fired. Which is a shame, I also dont expect them to give RW any help

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
This franchise feeds off of continuity over drastic change and has made it work. Pete favors that and his results speak for itself. They’ll both be back if they want to and that would be the correct choice.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Bevell was garbage in Minnesota. I'll never understand why we hired him. And he's proven that he is totally unfit to coach in the NFL.

original poster

Reaction score
He will be gone in the off season. I guarantee it.

It’s a long time coming, I think Pete is going to surprise a few here and get tough.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Being equally excited about a 3rd down conversion as other team's are of touchdowns is a sad commentary on the fan base. Offense s hi would be easier than this with our talent.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk