Total offense 136 yards.

Interesting statistic

Anthony!

Reaction score
MO Hawk":1c1raox5 said:
Penalty yards vs. Cowboys 142

Total offense 136 yards.

Interesting statistic

SCarry part is Rw accounting for 89% of those yards 100% of offensive TDs had a 107 Qb rating and completed 66% of his passes.

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
in what way ?the way season's gone its about right maybe a little higher than expected.. bev gonna bev cable gonna cable

Megatron

Reaction score
MO Hawk":rzpczzg0 said:
Penalty yards vs. Cowboys 142

Total offense 136 yards.

Interesting statistic

The offense was only called for one penalty for 10 yards.
The defense was only called for 7 penalties for 107 yards.
The special teams was only called for 3 penalties for 25 yards.

The total penalty yards compared to the total offense is misleading because the defense and special teams were responsible for 132 of the 142 total penalty yards.

Anthony!

Reaction score
adeltaY":387j9smc said:
Yes but the stat is about total penalty yards soooo

Hey the big story is the oline with only 1 penalty wow I cant remember the last time thst happepend

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Seahawks are the first team since 1966 to finish with more penalty yards than offensive yards and still win.

Next time Bevell calls for an empty set on first down, I would like to see someone punch him in his chimp face. :twisted:

253hawk

Reaction score
And half of those were spot fouls because of DPI. The NFL needs to make it 15 yards, this spot-foul thing is ridiculous. More often than not, it's DPI because the ball is severely underthrown, causing the receiver to slow down almost to a complete stop and then the DB runs into them.

And the stupid flag on Lane during the punt return...how is he supposed to tackle a returner that balls himself up into a 3' target and puts his helmet where his waist should be? Now you're forcing leg tackles because the center of mass is taken away to protect an idiot who should have called a fair catch to begin with.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
You really don’t know that Russ prefers to operate out of empty sets? Wow, where have you been?

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2dnuvqoz said:
You really don’t know that Russ prefers to operate out of empty sets? Wow, where have you been?

I'm sure Russell Wilson likes allowing the defense pin its ears back and tee off on him out of an empty set on first down. :roll:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2017":ehgnex9x said:
Siouxhawk":ehgnex9x said:

I'm sure Russell Wilson likes allowing the defense pin its ears back and tee off on him out of an empty set on first down. :roll:
It allows him more room to scramble and gives him more options to find downfield, so yes, he likes operating out of that set very much. They put the gameplan in place together. You get that, right?

Anthony!

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":xhnef08c said:
hawknation2017":xhnef08c said:
Siouxhawk":xhnef08c said:

It allows him more room to scramble and gives him more options to find downfield, so yes, he likes operating out of that set very much. They put the gameplan in place together. You get that, right?

so 2 things one please show me were he said he prefers that The only thing I could find is he prefers uptempo. 2 ahh please show me were Bevel and Russell puts the game plan together, and not more of hey Russ here is the game plan or he has some input but, but the final word id Bevel And PC which is what I know it to be, Heck even Dough has input but the final choice is not Russ or Dougs it is Bevel and PCs. Also lets say you are right, which I am not, that still does not change the facts the BEvel calls the plays, so while they might agree on the types of plays the when is all Bevel and that is a huge issue as well

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":2g8vzfzk said:
Siouxhawk":2g8vzfzk said:
hawknation2017":2g8vzfzk said:
Siouxhawk":2g8vzfzk said:

so 2 things one please show me were he said he prefers that The only thing I could find is he prefers uptempo. 2 ahh please show me were Bevel and Russell puts the game plan together, and not more of hey Russ here is the game plan or he has some input but, but the final word id Bevel And PC which is what I know it to be, Heck even Dough has input but the final choice is not Russ or Dougs it is Bevel and PCs. Also lets say you are right, which I am not, that still does not change the facts the BEvel calls the plays, so while they might agree on the types of plays the when is all Bevel and that is a huge issue as well
The entire article from that Benoit guy illustrated this.
What do you think they are doing in meetings all week and on the surface during games. They’re working together to take advantage of Russ’s strengths and exploit the opposing defenses. In his sixth season, be assured that Russ’s opinion matters when it comes to installing the gameplan.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1digu2oy said:
Anthony!":1digu2oy said:
Siouxhawk":1digu2oy said:
hawknation2017":1digu2oy said:

What do you think they are doing in meetings all week and on the surface during games. They’re working together to take advantage of Russ’s strengths and exploit the opposing defenses. In his sixth season, be assured that Russ’s opinion matters when it comes to installing the gameplan.

Link to article, please. I will even tell you why I ask I know people and players with the hawks and that is not what they say is happening. FYI an opinion may matter but that does not mean they do anything without and let me assure you alot of the times they dont.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":12yxj7hs said:
Siouxhawk":12yxj7hs said:
Anthony!":12yxj7hs said:
Siouxhawk":12yxj7hs said:

Link to article, please. I will even tell you why I ask I know people and players with the hawks and that is not what they say is happening. FYI an opinion may matter but that does not mean they do anything without and let me assure you alot of the times they dont.
I’m not linking it tonight. Maybe tomorrow. You read the thing too. You were commenting on it last week.
It had to do with Russ’ great improvisational skills.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":iy46i0dt said:
Anthony!":iy46i0dt said:
Siouxhawk":iy46i0dt said:
Anthony!":iy46i0dt said:

I’m not linking it tonight. Maybe tomorrow. You read the thing too. You were commenting on it last week.
It had to do with Russ’ great improvisational skills.

Link it whenever till then I will go with what I see and hear from the people I know. You mean the one where it is stupid for the team to always rely on Rw and his improv skills to bail them out from bad oline play or play calling and design. That one yeah I did and guess what it makes my point

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Stats mean squat in the NFL. Create turnovers and take advantage. Exactly what they did.
Looking forward to more ugly wins.