Please fire Bevell

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Most of this is his fault.

Bevell or Pete, I almost don't care anymore as long as SOMEONE has their head roll.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Perhaps.

But Bevell is not to blame for the sieve O line or our QB running backward into huge negative plays.

Or having no running game.

It is not just Bevell. There are lots of dysfunctional pieces.

Steve2222

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":29vtbgoi said:
Perhaps.

But Bevell is not to blame for the sieve O line or our QB running backward into huge negative plays.

I bet Sean McVay, Josh McDaniels, and Kyle Shinehan would be killing it with this offense.

Anthony!

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2epdaq2s said:
Perhaps.

Yes it is not Bevel fault our QB has to run backward on what is already a 3rd and long trying to make something happen, I mean with those great plays he comes up with. :sarcasm_off: Yes Bevel is to blame as well as cable. Bevel for the play calling and design, and cable for the lack of blocking. As to your running backwards yeah I guess he should just give up and take the sack or throw it away and punt instead of at least trying to make something happen, Better to give up then try to some. Me I prefer the effort. Either way when our QB does not lead the NFL in hits, hurries and sacks, while accounting for over 80% of our offensive yards and over 97% of our offensive TDs I am not going to worry about him trying to make a play when all hell break down.

IrishNW

Reaction score
I watched the saints game today...that offense is really really fun to watch :cry:

hawknation2017

Reaction score
More penalty yards than offensive yards. Bevell is a chimp. Dump him, already.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Rat":1nce7rzd said:
Why was Graham targeted only once? That can't happen on purpose.

They took him out of the game because he can't block. Bevell "The Chimp" hasn't figured out how to line him up out wide at SE. He's too busy going empty backfield on 1st down (letting the defense pin their ears back to hit Russell) or running the ball up the gut on 3rd and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.