Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"We got a big one next weekend. We know that that's our homefield. We're going up there and kick their ass!"

- Cardinals Head Coach Bruce Arians

Ah yes. The only thing that will be sweeter than a Seahawks and Panthers victory this Sunday to make it to the post season for the sixth straight season will be watching Bruce Arians veins pop out in his neck and forehead on the sideline as he struggles not to suffer a heart attack or stroke in front of 68,000 rabid fans.

Yes, for whatever reason, in recent years the Cardinals have beat us at home, and we return the favor in theirs. With the playoffs on the line and PRIDE still very much in play even after beating the Cowboys and sending them home for the playoffs, the Seahawks will have little trouble taking care of business on Sunday. Our offense will still struggle with their pesky defense and The Ageless Wonder Larry Fitzgerald will make some plays sprinkled in but our defense will keep this game from ever being in doubt.

Go Panthers!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Cardinals 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-6

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks - 28
Cardinals - 24

We win. The question is for pride or for playoffs? :)

ducks41468

Reaction score
Seahawks 2
Crads 0

Seahawks win despite -9 yards of total offense. Seahawks miss the playoffs after Atlanta wins on a 92-yard, 28-lateral play as time expires. Bevell and Cable are signed to matching lifetime extensions immediately afterwards.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If the offence can't wake up for the last home game with the playoffs on the line then they deserve not to get in. Defence will show up. Cards have no QB and no RB...should be easy right? Like us they have zero offence so the defences will have to win the game, I like our defence better.

17-10 Seahawks

YTD: 9-6

seahawksny

Reaction score
Nothing changes on O this week
We win despite another putrid game by our O where RW finds Graham in end zone for game winner ( his only catch of game)

Hawks win 10-9
Panthers win

off to LA where we actually play a good game. Dont know how, but they do

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I don’t know. I mean I’d like to think they will win at home with so much at stake, but they do not have an NFL-caliber offense, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just can’t score enough to win. I’ll pick the Hawks, but not confidently.

Hawks 17
Cards 10

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Hawks 24

Cards 10

Its tight for 3 quarters but wr pull it out.

Carolina and Atlanta will be tight until the end. Man I think..

original poster

Reaction score
Russ comes out and puts the game to bed.

Seahawks - 28
Cardinals - 3

Atlanta also beats Carolina to put a real downer on the win.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Panthers and Cardinals win, making this season even more frustrating.

Cardinals 24
Seahawks 14

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2wcjakoz said:

Cardinals 24
Seahawks 14

So you think that the Hawks will "lay an egg" this Sunday.....for real?

mistaowen

Reaction score
Offense continues to struggle against a banged up defense but like the Cowboys game, defense gets them the ball in scoring position repeatedly. Offense also gives the Cards the ball for easy field goals on multiple 3 and outs.

17-9 Hawks

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":wo8r5sv2 said:
Jerhawk":wo8r5sv2 said:

Cardinals 24
Seahawks 14

So you think that the Hawks will "lay an egg" this Sunday.....for real?

I hope not. I typically post overly negative picks here as a form of reverse psychology. I hope we kick their butts and I hope the Falcons blow their 6th seed lead to us like they did the Superbowl

2_0_6

Reaction score
This is going to be a good ol' fashion ass whoopin'. There will be some serious jawing back and forth and I would not be surprised to see an ejection.

One team with everything to play for, and one that wants to send their red faced chubby ass coach off on a good note.

Hawks: 31
Cards: 13

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Seahawks 38
Cards 0

Just to get our hopes up one last time and allow carroll-bevell-cable to continue expecting russ to be able to drag everyone else up a mountain before getting bounced in the playoffs.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
If the Hawks lose to a Stanton led team with 4 replacement OL, our RB4 and Fitz as our only WR to note - you didn't deserve the playoffs. Still be a stupid ugly game though...

Seahawks - 17
Cards - 9