How do you see this weekend playing out?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Obviously the negative part of me see's the hawks winning and panthers losing or other way around.

The positive side says luck falls our way and hawks are in playoffs for 6th straight yr.

So you know what?

Screw my negative side.

The positive side wins out!

Hawks and panthers win and Seattle is playoff bound.

Second question:

Which would be worse? Hawks win and panther lose or hawks lose and panthers win.

getnasty

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":sqy4idt7 said:
Obviously the negative part of me see's the hawks winning and panthers losing or other way around.

The positive side says luck falls our way and hawks are in playoffs for 6th straight yr.

So you know what?

Screw my negative side.

Second question:

Which would be worse? Hawks win and panther lose or hawks lose and panthers win.

Not sure why but I have a feeling Julio is gonna go bonkers this week and Atlanta's going to win but I hope I'm wrong. I also think we actually think we put a solid game together and win. As for your second question, anytime the Hawks lose its a bad day.

Gio

Reaction score
getnasty":1nopa2ky said:
Shanegotyou11":1nopa2ky said:

So you know what?

Screw my negative side.

Second question:

Not sure why but I have a feeling Julio is gonna go bonkers this week and Atlanta's going to win but I hope I'm wrong. I also think we actually think we put a solid game together and win. As for your second question, anytime the Hawks lose its a bad day.

i have the same feeling about Falcons , but let's hope Panthers will fight !
If we play well we can win 49ers. :49ersmall:

original poster

Reaction score
I’d say a Hawks loss and a Panthers win would be worse.

Not a fan one bit of needing help to get in but at least it’ll be all the sweater if it does happen!

Erebus

Reaction score
original poster":3gfqxmwu said:
I’d say a Hawks loss and a Panthers win would be worse.

This is exactly what I expect to happen. I'm bracing for a bitterly disappointing weekend.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Bracing for a loss? Screw that. Hawks get it done at home and finish with their 6th straight 10 win season. Safe to say that Redskins game still feels like it's haunting them. We knew a team would get to 10 wins and miss the playoffs, unfortunately it's gonna' be us. If the game was AT Carolina, I think the Falcons lose for sure.

Hope to be wrong and leaving the stadium w/the shock of somehow making the playoffs. Especially after so many said weeks ago that they had NO chance of making it. :2thumbs:

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I say Hawks rally and win this weekend, because that's what they do and this team is too proud to let Arians talk trash to them with a losing record. However the way this season has gone, I also say Atlanta wins.

James in PA

Reaction score
Have had this awful feeling all week that Atlanta is going to win. I do think we’ll take care of business but I *hate* having to rely on other teams because so often it doesn’t work out. Then we’ll be screaming about the Washington game all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm sure a ton of teams would love to complain about a 10 win season and not making the playoffs :2thumbs:

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I think it's more about what the season SHOULD be. It SHOULD be a 12 win season, with a 1 or 2 seed in the NFC.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think both games will be close (Panthers/Falcons) and Hawks Cards.

Unfortunately I have ZERO faith that the Bucs can get their poop together to even remotely give the Saints a game. Which means the Panthers will see that the Saints are destroying the Bucs in the 2nd half and that spells bad news for us............cause I think the Falcons win a close game late.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Bucs have played the Panthers and Falcons really tight the past couple of weeks. Ya never know!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I think the panthers need to be motivated. They have the 3/4 option and does anyone really think that a Carolina Rams NFCCG would be out of the questino with the top two seeds QBs???? HFA in the nfccg is important.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":351cj5wi said:
I think it's more about what the season SHOULD be. It SHOULD be a 12 win season, with a 1 or 2 seed in the NFC.

For that matter, it should also be a 6-win season, and it's not because we won a few close games.

Steve2222

Reaction score
People really think Seattle is going to lose to Drew Stanton, 40 year old Fitz, and literally no one else on offense?

Anyways I think both Seattle and Atlanta win this weekend. It’ll be anti-climatic.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
gowazzu02":25pqtrif said:
I think the panthers need to be motivated. They have the 3/4 option and does anyone really think that a Carolina Rams NFCCG would be out of the questino with the top two seeds QBs???? HFA in the nfccg is important.

The Panthers will be motivated. Division rival, playing for #2 seed and division.

I just think that motivation will wane quickly if the Saints are beating the crap out of the Bucs, which I think WILL happen.

As a 40 year fan, this is how it used to be for us most playoff years, hoping 2-3 other games fall our way. That pisses me off, cause this team is too good for this nonsense.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think the same, hope to be wrong. But a 10 win season, shutting up Bruce Arians etc. Not horrible at all, just not good enough THIS season. Would be strange to not be in the playoffs with their 6th straight 10 win season, but it just has been a great year for the NFC. We certainly have a couple away.
But, you never know, the Panthers are clearly capable of beating the Falcons, who have not exactly been tearing it up.
Finger, legs and nads crossed we get in.