Playoff Odds might improve

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
So the other half of our hopes to keep RWs playoff streak alive may be falling into place. With the Panthers in a must win situation for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, they don't want to have to play the Failcons for a third time in the playoffs. Next, any hope at a #2 seed is huge. Not to mention the momentum and confidence of winning your last regular season game in dominating fashion.

Take a hungry defense and let them feast. If Alex Mack ends up sitting out, that means the Failcons will be without their pro-bowl center. Seahawks odds would certainly improve! http://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-fa...ill-face-tough-challenge-if-alex-mack-cant-go

ctrcat

Reaction score
Would be huge if Mack can't go. He was a large reason why the Falcons swept the Panthers last year. That article doesn't even mention Vernon Butler, who was injured last year and was set back after a Giacomini cheap shot in the preseason. He has played well recently. Mack out would IMO be equivalent to a leaky dam breaking, opening the floodgates of a Panthers front 7 feast.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
It would be a HUGE help to the Hawks that's for sure.

Steve2222

Reaction score
It’s all moot for the Panthers if the Saints win. Hopefully Tampa is winning throughout or the game is close the entire time. If the Saints are blowing them out at half, Panthers will begin pulling starters.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Steve2222":17381462 said:
It’s all moot for the Panthers if the Saints win. Hopefully Tampa is winning throughout or the game is close the entire time. If the Saints are blowing them out at half, Panthers will begin pulling starters.

I doubt that. I highly doubt they want to play Atlanta 3 times in the same season. Playoff Matt Ryan isn't something anyone wants to deal with.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Also they won't know what happens till their game is almost over so I just hope they win by 12 as that'd be another omen just like all the omen's in 2013
That day I got a Dorito that was the shape of the seahawks logo , the wife took a pick of my dog and I all dressed in our seahawks gear and her eyes glowed green , there were also many more I can't remember but it would be a great start

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seahawks have to win first before their odds can improve. So it doesn’t matter what the Falcons do if the Seahawks don’t take care of business.