Naz Jones to IR

getnasty

Reaction score
Didn't see it posted. Another blow, Naz was playing well before he got hurt.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Darn. High ankle sprains can be nasty I hear. Did great for us this year, rest up big guy.

Also, autocorrect sucks sometimes.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Kid has a bright future. Come back hungry next year.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
adeltaY":1t4l21b3 said:
Darn. High ankle sprains can be nasty I hear. Did great for us this year, rest up big guy.

Also, autocorrect sucks sometimes.

They sure can be.

Before 1992 or so they used to refer to a "high ankle sprain" as a "broken leg" because if you look at an x-ray of one it sure looks broken and they would give a rehab time for a broken leg to heal properly.

With modern pain meds and techniques they figured out a way to make things happen quicker, though most of the time it's not what's best for the patient in the long term, it's what's best for the team in the short term.

GO HAWKS!!!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Another one down. Dude has a bright future and is already on par with Sheldon Richardson as a mere rookie. He'll likely be the starting 3 tech next year. Get well...

IrishNW

Reaction score
Naz Jones was a baller this year. Im really excited about him next year

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This sucks because Naz was very strong against the run. I think saying he’s on par with Richardson is an exaggeration but there is little doubt he was an excellent draft pick who has shown genuine promise on becoming a top flight 3 tech. He certainly is a good enough player to be able to become a starter who won’t disappoint next season.

I’d hoped he’d have gotten healthy for the post season should we be fortunate enough watch the team play on TV if the ducks line up for the team tomorrow. The team needs to be able to stuff teams like LAR or NO and Carolina who each has solid running games. His loss will hurt even if he hasn’t been playing for > 4 weeks now.