4-4 at Home

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
4-4 at home this year. Let that sink in.

The mighty Seahawks, .500 in Seattle.

Sit back and grab a beer, boyos. This should be a bumpy offseason (if we're lucky).

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Proof that home field only matters if the team plays well.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":hte4j8u6 said:
It wasn't all that long ago Seattle was toughest place to play in NFL.

Been on the decline since that SB loss. Our invincibility factor has been crumbling since then...

nanomoz

Reaction score
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. We have to hope so.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":2gosp1ym said:
It wasn't all that long ago Seattle was toughest place to play in NFL.

Because the team was good.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Maybe all the "12s," with their freshly-pressed Seahawks polo shirts, who enthusiastically wear blue on Friday, despite not knowing the names of any players will stop spending $350 for standing room tickets and we'll get back to the regular "12th Man" macro-brew drinking crowd.

I'm just in a bad mood. Crowd sounded pretty good today when the team deserved it.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Losing four of our last five Home games is "unforgiveable". Even when we had lessor teams, we played better at Home. The product that this team put before their fans just plain "stunk".

adeltaY

Reaction score
All our records slowly slipped through out fingers. Always had the lead until 2015, didn't lose by more than 10 til 2016, never blown out at home til this year, 10+ wins and playoffs until this year. Era over.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
adeltaY":1cph5wzy said:
All our records slowly slipped through out fingers. Always had the lead until 2015, didn't lose by more than 10 til 2016, never blown out at home til this year, 10+ wins and playoffs until this year. Era over.

Yes, era over.

It ended at the end of our last SB appearance all those years ago. (Has it really been that long ago!!??)

Time to rebuild this team.

We can do it!

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I was going to post this exact thread actually. What in the world ever happened to our home doninance? Teams feared coming here. Networks stopped selecting home games here for prime time because we blew everyone out. Just highly disappointing and puzzling this year.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The last time the Seahawks had a 4-4 home record was when Tjack and CBJ were sharing the QB duties. This is the biggest reason they are having an early vacation this year. Can’t expect to be in the postseason if you can’t protect your home field.

HoldYourHawk

Reaction score
Honestly what did this teams offense give anyone to be excited about at home this season outside of the shootout with the Texans? Casual fans typically only pop for so many defensive stops before wanting to see some offensive gains, such as long passes and runs, to keep emotions high. Something which our offense didn't deliver this year outside of the occasional 50/50 ball.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
minormillikin":lv3i6h2r said:
Maybe all the "12s," with their freshly-pressed Seahawks polo shirts, who enthusiastically wear blue on Friday, despite not knowing the names of any players will stop spending $350 for standing room tickets and we'll get back to the regular "12th Man" macro-brew drinking crowd.

I'm just in a bad mood. Crowd sounded pretty good today when the team deserved it.

Nah, this team just sucks. Don’t blame the fans.

original poster

Reaction score
If you’d have said at the start of the season the Hawks would go 4-4 at home I’d have laughed. Hell, I’d probably have laughed at 6-2 in honesty!

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
Unfortunately all true. Before each season I would have fun trying to predict our upcoming record and automatically count every home game as a W, which made it really easy to come up with a 12-4 record without putting too much thought into anything.

Won’t be able to do that this off-season.