Does Walsh...

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Even shower after this game. If i eere him my ass would have gone straight to my car and driven home in my uniform. He might as well wear it as long as possible. Not like he will ever wear one again.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3qlyngdm said:
Even shower after this game. If i eere him my ass would have gone straight to my car and driven home in my uniform. He might as well wear it as long as possible. Not like he will ever wear one again.

sdog1981

Reaction score
It was his last game in the NFL. No way he plays for another NFL team.

DrDix

Reaction score
Mod edit.

Stay on topic. And don't attack other posters

Uncle Si

Reaction score
They threw on 2nd down.

And while I agree that there is blame to go around, Walsh has been horrific. I actually feel bad for him

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Agreed. And a 48 yarder is hardly a gimme. Most of the game was a mess from coaching on down.

Walsh is a mediocre kicker but the fact is he was playing on a mediocre team - the Seahawks.

I for one am tired of mediocrity. Time for a change.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
I don't blame Walsh. I blame the guy that hired him.

I blame the idiots that had 2:00 left in the game and the ball on the Cards' 30 ... and ran the clock out with 3 plays designed to go nowhere ... so our unreliable kicker could try a freaking 48 yard FG in less than optimal conditions.

So the coaches put their faith in the same kicker who didn't have the leg to pull off a 51 yard FG to tie the Falcons at the end of regulation ....

Brilliant. Just freaking brilliant.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
DrDix":3m00xkd0 said:
Mod edit.

Blah, blah, blah. He's still responsible for doing his only job regardless of what happens before it. It's impossible to defend him.

DrDix

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2jkv79f8 said:
DrDix":2jkv79f8 said:
Mod edit.

Blah, blah, blah. He's still responsible for doing his only job regardless of what happens before it. It's impossible to defend him.

Blah blah blah and the defense is responsible for not giving up a scoring drive late in a game. And yet they did against the Redskins and today.

The offense is responsible for not turning over the ball leading to 14 points in the Falcons game.

Defense makes a stop in the Redskins & Cards game we win the game. They didn't, so now they are the direct reason we lost those games.

The offense doesn't turn the ball over for 14 points against the Falcons we win the game. They did and that is direct reason that game was lost.

I can play this game too.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
DrDix":3p3qwq46 said:
Seanhawk":3p3qwq46 said:
DrDix":3p3qwq46 said:
Mod edit.

Blah blah blah and the defense is responsible for not giving up a scoring drive late in a game. And yet they did against the Redskins and today.

The offense is responsible for not turning over the ball leading to 14 points in the Falcons game.

Defense makes a stop in the Redskins & Cards game we win the game. They didn't, so now they are the direct reason we lost those games.

The offense doesn't turn the ball over for 14 points against the Falcons we win the game. They did and that is direct reason that game was lost.

I can play this game too.

I'm in full agreement, but this thread is about Blair Walsh not being able to make a kick. You can't put that on anyone but him.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Garbage kicker, and I'm sure he is already on realtor.com looking to move but,

Offensive strategy, game planning and playcalls is why we are 9-7 mostly. Defense has some blame as well, but there were a lot of injuries.

We all knew he would blow it the moment the front office brought him in. No surprise how it turned out.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
It's hard to feel bad for a young, healthy guy who is paid millions to SUCK at his job.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I knew he was going to miss. He’s choked on every pressure kick all season. Wide left or wide right or too short. He absolutely cost the team 3 W’s.

He certainly was an epic fail addition.

C-Ya, he’s done here, and likely as an NFL kicker.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2zc7gmmf said:
They threw on 2nd down.

And while I agree that there is blame to go around, Walsh has been horrific. I actually feel bad for him
Screw that UNC, Feel sorry for the other 52 players.
This wasn't his first mess up game that he's lost for the Seahawks...This loss is on WALSH...PERIOD!!!!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
It's not his fault, he's a bad kicker with major mental issues. PC, JS knows this, they knew it when they signed him. Walsh did the best he could, how can you fault that.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
semiahmoo":14o7y3yk said:
Agreed. And a 48 yarder is hardly a gimme. Most of the game was a mess from coaching on down.

Walsh is a mediocre kicker but the fact is he was playing on a mediocre team - the Seahawks.

I for one am tired of mediocrity. Time for a change.

I agree.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":l45f2he3 said:
Garbage kicker, and I'm sure he is already on realtor.com looking to move but,

Offensive strategy, game planning and playcalls is why we are 9-7 mostly. Defense has some blame as well, but there were a lot of injuries.

We all knew he would blow it the moment the front office brought him in. No surprise how it turned out.

No, but "I'm Capable Of Doing Good Things For This Offense" did have the chance to become the hero OF THIS GAME, eh?