My #1 question.....

pmedic920

Reaction score
To all that would like Pete to be fired, or for him to retire.

Who (that is, or will be available) do you want to bring in?

Be honest and give us all an answer.

I agree that some changes need to be made but I’m in the “be careful of what you ask for” camp.

Seriously, who do you want?
And remember, they must be available.

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
im fine with pete but the other two gotta go become too stale and stuck in their ways not held accountable for the drivel served this year or past seasons dunno who is available yet but someone that would not take the rubbish we have seen

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
It's a moot question Paul Allen is not going to fire Pete there's no reason to yet. Now if we miss the playoffs next year and the Offense is not improved then I can see that change being made.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1wdz8akv said:
It's a moot question Paul Allen is not going to fire Pete there's no reason to yet. Now if we miss the playoffs next year and the Offense is not improved then I can see that change being made.

Why waste another season. 3 yrs have already been wasted since SB vs Pats with Hawks regressing. Back to Back Divisional Playoff losses and missing the playoffs this yr.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2iylbyyb said:

No, it's not a moot question. It's a direct question with a provided hypothetical that has already been established on these boards.

Stache man provided full context for his question, which was directed at a very vocal audience on these message boards.

If you hope Pete is gone in 2018, who do you want? It's not complicated.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I don't have an answer but the numbers don't lie. This is why we have an owner and a GM. The attitude of fine you don't like it who we going to replace them with is weak too. We keep doing the same things while the league passes us by.

Exittium

Reaction score
Josh McDaniels is who I want... if Pete was gone..

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I want Dabo ..There is nobody else
I'm fine with PC for 2 more years but get rid of TC/DB

Exittium

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1ft0w6ld said:
I want Dabo ..There is nobody else
I'm fine with PC for 2 more years but get rid of TC/DB
Agreed but add in Richards

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I DO NOT WANT PETE FIRED. EVER.

But - if he is, bring in either of the New England coordinators. Patricia is who I'd lean towards. Keep Schneider.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":dra3i3rp said:

It’s absolutely not a moot question.

There are plenty of folks calling for Pete’s head, or wanting him to retire/move on.

The question is directed at those folks.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Define "available".
EVERYBODY is available for the right price.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I don't want Pete gone, but if he is gone, I'd love to see what Harbaugh could do with Russ.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
WmHBonney":35zgqrrk said:
Define "available".
EVERYBODY is available for the right price.

Come on man.

You know what I mean by available.

BB @ NE is not available, sure if he was offered 3x what he’s making he might become available but let’s be realistic about this.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Just because us as fans might not have the best possible solution, doesn't mean that we cannot recognize something is broken. Last year PC acted like nothing was wrong, that is a problem. I want PA to demand answers. If PC and JS can go in and present a different and more productive plan and PA says ok,,, let's role with that and the team better improve.

He made the absolute right decision after 1 year of Mora and people criticized it (not necessarily here but media).

No one knows what PA is thinking right now but as faithful as many are to Pete,,,, right now, my complete loyalty is to Paul not to PC and JS.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Josh McDaniels.

LA and SF have their young offensive genius head coaches. We might as well get ours.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3sws9cvd said:
Just because us as fans might not have the best possible solution, doesn't mean that we cannot recognize something is broken. Last year PC acted like nothing was wrong, that is a problem. I want PA to demand answers. If PC and JS can go in and present a different and more productive plan and PA says ok,,, let's role with that and the team better improve.

He made the absolute right decision after 1 year of Mora and people criticized it (not necessarily here but media).

No one knows what PA is thinking right now but as faithful as many are to Pete,,,, right now, my complete loyalty is to Paul not to PC and JS.

I don’t expect you to have “thee answer”.

I’m curious what people are thinking.

I’d hate to see us jump from the frying pan into the flame, and I see no clear “front runner” to replace Pete.

Sounds like the Raiders are looking at pursuing Gruden. I’m not interested in anybody that is rumored to get fired, and it’s rare that anyone coming from the NCAA does what Pete did.

I’m truly curious what options people see as a solution.